Thursday, May 1, 2014

*UNITED MOB STATES OF UNFAIR/ICA (Inferior Class Actions)*

**********************************************************
When United Mob America unjustly applies laws/ordinances, in response to an AGE-OLD Sociological Phenomena: Natural Group Customary Shunning of the "->Stigma Mole<-" [In short, the US Government, Law Enforcement, and Business Owners/Managers have failed to standard issue me a JUST TRIAL, regarding actions deemed legally and socially unacceptable in public places.]

I admit: I have a spot/blemish on my neck (left of the middle...obviously noticeable by the age of 4) and facial freckles [However, my ROLE MODEL is JESUS CHRIST (Jesus of Nazareth...SEE Mark 6:4), who is considered to be the "Lamb of God without SPOT and BLEMISH." (SEE 1 Peter 1:19) So...I do not support SPOT TOTTING AND DIRT MARKINGS ON FLESH. Perhaps, MANIFEST BAPTISM AMONG MESSIANIC-CHRISTIAN JEWISH can clear away the superficial AFTER-EFFECTS OF EXPOSURE TO "American Sinners" in one's CHILDHOOD HOUSING AREA.]
I admit: I empirically research (e.g., jails, hotels, and markets), and subsequently whistleblow
I admit: I 'at times' forage for food/beverage at Hotels
I admit: I will de facto CRIMINAL TRESPASS (pitch my tent) on PUBLIC/PRIVATE property for the remainder of my days in America
I admit: I am a Conscientious Objector, Protester/Demonstrator, and Political Dissident
I admit: I am a GENTILE...in consideration of the Biblical classification for Non-Jews, and in rejection of any limited racial classifications
I admit: I am a CHRISTIAN (Protestant)
I admit: I am a Celibate and Female Eunuch (in support of fore-key Circumcision [total removal of clitoris], and not inclined to marry/procreate for the sake of Spiritual Beliefs and Religious Progression) [SEE Matthew 19:12; 1 Corinthians 7:28-29; 1 Corinthians 7:32-33], yet ETERNALLY CHASTE [SEE Genesis 2:18]

So...

Honestly...

I support LAW & ORDER, so...

Logic: If one breaks the laws of the land, then one should receive JUDICIAL REGARD towards JUST RECOMPENSE (typically in the form of incarceration time, financial repayment, or community service).

- Meanwhile, the Lay Country Mob (American People) stand "idly-limbo-by," seemingly aware of the de facto Trespassing, necessary Food Foraging activities, and brief Peerless Encounters with so-called Authorities (Law Enforcement and Business Owners/Managers).

--->Possible Reasons for LACK of effective JUDICIAL/LEGAL SYSTEM FOLLOW-THROUGH: Discrimination (e.g., Gender, Neck Spot [Stigma], Skin Color, Marital Status, Athletic Physique, Religious/Spiritual Beliefs, Political Views, Social/Economic Class, and Celibacy)

1 comment:

  1. RECENT UNFAIR LAW ENFORCEMENT VIOLATION: Miranda Rights

    The U.S. Law Enforcement recently FAILED TO READ me MY MIRANDA RIGHTS on 4 out of 5 previous arrest (i.e., restrained freedom of movement associated with formal arrest) encounters that led to detainment. They even failed to tell me that I was "under arrest" 3 out of 5 previous arrest encounters.

    [NOTE: Supposedly, the concept of "Miranda Rights" was enshrined in U.S. law by 1966. It protects suspects in custody from violations of the 5th Amendment (i.e., THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, the right against compelled self-incrimination) and 6th Amendment (i.e., THE RIGHT TO AN ATTORNEY, the right to counsel). Generally, protection from self-incrimination shields one from coercive interrogation tactics such as torture, which historically was used to extract confessions from the accused, regardless of volition.]

    ReplyDelete