Tuesday, October 6, 2015

*GoFundMe.com/KJCharity: Support "My Rites of Passage to Israel (My Place of Refuge)"*

DONATION LINK: http://www.gofundme.com/KJCharity

Click the GoFundMe DONATION LINK to support "My Rites of Passage to Israel (My Place of Refuge)"

*SEEKING FUNDS for TRAVELS TO ISRAEL

*TRAVEL CONSIDERATIONS:
+ Flight (Airplane) or Cruise (Boat) costs for transport from Boston, MA to Israel (Tel Aviv, or Jerusalem [preferred]) [NOTE: Once again, I left Salt Lake City, Utah for Israel (in April 2019) by airplane. I have attempted to legally enter Israel at the Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv two times over the past 2 years (in February 2017 and April 2019). My first attempt to enter Israel was made in February 2017. An Immigration Officer at the Tel Aviv Airport denied me entry into Israel, because of "illegal immigration considerations," after determining that I DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY, PRIOR AUTHORIZATION from the Israeli Immigration Authority (and the U.S. Embassy), and a RETURN TICKET to enter Israel. My second attempt to enter Israel was made in April 2019. This time, the Immigration Office at the Tel Aviv Airport denied me entry into Israel, not only with "illegal immigration considerations," but because of "public security or public safety or public order considerations," in spite of my return ticket in hand. Eventually, the Immigration Office arranged for me to be airplane transported back to the Boston Logan Airport in Boston, MA. Now, once again, I'm back in the United States, yet ready to return to Israel, "My Place of Refuge."]
+ First 3 months of food, and shelter (tent camping) costs in Israel
+ Costs to Renounce U.S. Citizenship including fee of $2,350 to obtain a Certificate of Loss of Nationality (SEE https://il.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/renouncing-u-s-citizenship/fees/)

*SIGNIFICANCE OF TRAVEL GOAL: As a Christian (Protestant), I desire to make my "Walk with Jesus Christ" a more manifest endeavor. To be specific, I am a Non-Jewish Convert to Christianity, who is in a "Rites of Passage" transitional period. (NOTE: I'm a "Child of God," who was introduced to the Religion Christianity among a Non-traditional Baptist Church in Michigan, when I was a baby. I religiously attended Church services throughout my childhood.) So, a "Rite of Passage" move to Jerusalem, Israel (for the remainder of my days) would be a progressive step towards my "Lord, Saviour, and Master"-Jesus Christ, and the fulfillment of my Religious/Spiritual objectives, which include yearly commune with the Churches of Christ in Judaea.

*END RESULT: As a Citizen of the Commonwealth of Israel (Ephesians 2:12-13,19), I shall be more at peace in the Holy Land environment (Leviticus 19:33-34), where my Lord Jesus (of Nazareth) walked, lived, ministered, healed many, and ascended to the throne of God Almighty. Overall, I am thankful to God to have the opportunity to proclaim the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to all (Matthew 10:32), and pick up my cross daily and follow the Lord Jesus (Matthew 10:38; Matthew 16:24-26; Luke 9:23). In advance, thank you for the consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment