Wednesday, April 5, 2023

*Spring 2023 (AM 5783): Purge out the old leaven, so that ye may be a new unleavened lump--as you really are. For Christ-HaMashiach, our Passover lamb, was sacrificed for us*

*****************************************************
Random Acts of Charity or Planned Release of Goods
-> TRANSFERStrangerOUTofTOWN <-
*****************************************************

#charity   #altruism   #alms   #almsdeeds   #tzedakah   #messianicjews   #christianjews   #2023

***DESIRED ALMSDEED to gladly receive: 1-WAY TRIP TO ISRAEL***
***ARE THERE ANY JEWS (Messianic-Christian) left IN THE WORLD?***
***ATTENTION: EXILE ALL CHRISTIANS TO "Biblical Cosmology-oriented" ISRAEL (away from Heliocentric America) NOW!***
***DEMAND the declaration that ISRAEL IS THE OFFICIAL PLACE OF REFUGE FOR CHRISTIANITY, JUDAISM, AND THE ORDER OF MELCHISEDEC!***

*JANUARY-MARCH*

-------------

*APRIL*
In April, the locals of Lehi, American Fork, Provo, and Spanish Fork offered me food, liquid refreshment, monies, coupon card(s), ticket(s) (bus transfer), Easter gift(s), feminine hygiene kit(s), groceries, water bottle(s), pillow(s), toy(s), gloves (disposable gloves), ride(s), Religious leaflet(s), job suggestion(s), and encouragement. *End result: food, more bandages, more disposable warmers (hand/toe warmers), more disposable gloves, more tape, more washcloths, more mesh washing bags, more laundry detergent pods, more trash bags, and more pants (to use as fabric patches for an older pair of pants)

-LEHI, UT-
*Maceys [Grocery Store Chain]: 1 offered monies, after mentioning that they saw me walking outside (earlier that day)...I was approached, while I read my Bible (behind the Peeps Marshmallow display) in the entryway; 1 Worker offered a toy (tiny rubber duck)...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (near the Peeps Marshmallow display); 1 Shopper (w/ another Shopper) [on another day] offered a doughnut (from a large Maceys doughnut box); 1 Shopper offered monies (that they passed through a space between the stall door)...while I used a stall in the Ladies restroom; 1 Shopper [on another day] offered monies, by saying, "Howdie! (Then, they handed me money.) You're welcome!"...while I prepared to eat a snack (w/ a bottled beverage) (near the Peeps Marshmallow display) in the entryway; 1 Shopper (w/ another Shopper) offered groceries (including Easter Holiday M&M's candy)...while I stood (near the Peeps Marshmallow display); 1 Youth (w/ an Adult) [on another day] offered monies; 1 Shopper, encountered many times before, offered 'to pay for groceries,' before saying, "Happy Easter!"; 1 Shopper [on another day] offered monies...while I prepared to leave the entryway (on a very windy day); 1 Shopper (w/ a Wife), encountered many times before, [on another day] offered monies, after mentioning that they remembered me from a past encounter (at the Big 5 Sporting Goods [Sporting Goods Retail Chain] in American Fork, where they helped me adjust my hiking backpack), before asking for my name (and the meaning of my name)...while I stood (in the Outdoor Grill display); 1 Shopper (w/ another Shopper), encountered many times before, [on another day] offered monies...while I finished off a bottle of tea (purchased earlier) (on a chair); 1 Shopper (who recently got over an illness, and used to work at Starbucks), encountered many times before, [on another day] offered 'to pay for groceries' (including bottled water), after asking "if I remembered them from past encounters (at a Starbucks, where they offered me charity)" and "for my name," before giving me a hug...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet; 1 Shopper [on another day] offered help (if needed), by asking, "Are you OK, tonight?"...while I sat (on a chair) (in the Outdoor Grill display); 1 Shopper (w/ another Shopper) [on another day] offered groceries (including bottled water)...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (plugged into a power outlet) in the motorized shopping cart area; 1 Shopper offered monies, after asking about my travel situation (where I stay at night)
*Culver's [Fast Casual Dining Chain]: 1 Customer offered 'to pay for my food & water'...while I placed an order at the order counter
*Phillips 66/7-Eleven [Gas Station/Convenience Store]/Wendy's [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Local Worker [who wore a Texas Roadhouse work top], encountered many times before, offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' before asking if I remembered them from a past encounter, also asked about my travel situation (if I was staying warm)...while I stood (near the newspaper rack) (on a snowy night outside); 1 Wendy's Worker, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered a job suggestion (to work at the Wendy's)...while I stood in the Wendy's Dining Room; 1 Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' and encouragement (to be blessed [by God]), after asking if they could buy me a cup of coffee...soon after I placed down my hiking gear (near the front counter); 1 Customer offered food (i.e., the remaining pasta in a can of Ravioli), by asking, "Are you hungry?"...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet; 1 Customer offered monies; 1 Customer offered monies, by asking, "Can I give you my change?"
*Outside of Maceys [Grocery Store Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered an Easter gift (i.e., a plastic Easter egg w/ a toy and candy on the inside)...while I sat (in a rocking chair) alongside the Grocery Store; 1 Shopper [on another day] offered monies...while I prayed over food (purchased earlier) (near an outdoor chairs display); 1 Worker (a new hire), encountered before, [on another day] offered a feminine hygiene kit...while I sat (on an outdoor chair); 1 Shopper (w/ a Child [w/ a bicycle]) [on another day] offered 'to pay for groceries'
*850 East near Mill Place Park [Business Park]: 1 [in a vehicle] offered a ride (if needed)...while I walked along the street
*Bus Stop on State Street/US-89 (U.S. Highway 89) past Taco Bell [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 UTA Bus Driver [in a transit bus] offered a bus transfer ticket; 1 UTA Bus Driver [in a transit bus] [on another day] offered a FREE ride
*Outside of Phillips 66/7-Eleven [Gas Station/Convenience Store]/Wendy's [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Wendy's "Drive-Thru" Customer [in a vehicle w/ companions] offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' after 1 of their companions (in parentheses) asked if I was for the Lord (as they looked towards my "Cross of Christ" armband), also asked about "my travel situation & story" (where from?)...while I stood on one side of the building (near the "Drive-Thru" lane); 1 Wendy's Customer [who had many tattoos] (w/ a companion) [w/ a pickup truck] [on another day] offered monies (to pay for a sandwich)...while I sat (and dozed off); 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered monies...while I stood on one side of the building
*Parking Lot of Taco Bell [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 [in a vehicle w/ a companion] offered monies...while I walked across the parking lot towards the main entry doors
*Sinclair/Fabulous Freddy's Car Wash [Gas Station/Car Wash/Convenience Store]/Valvoline Instant Oil Change ["Oil Change & Automotive Services" Chain]/Ike's Love & Sandwiches [Sandwich Shop]: 1 Worker [who had many tattoos] offered a FREE cookie (before they tossed away the expired cookies), and gloves (disposable gloves)...after I placed down my items on the front counter
*1200 East near Sinclair/Fabulous Freddy's Car Wash [Gas Station/Car Wash/Convenience Store]/Valvoline Instant Oil Change ["Oil Change & Automotive Services" Chain]/Ike's Love & Sandwiches [Sandwich Shop]: 1 Local (a close Relative of the Zapplz Owners) [w/ a vehicle (parked in the Car Wash parking lot)], encountered many times before, offered monies, after "greeting me by name" and "requesting a phone number (to pass to 1 of the Zapplz Owners)," also asked about the status of my travel situation...while I walked away from the Car Wash
*Outside of Culver's [Fast Casual Dining Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered before, offered food (onion rings), by asking, "Do you like onion rings? They had extra."...while I stood next to an Outdoor Dining table; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' after asking if I had anything to eat...while I walked along (to pour out liquid from a bottle) in the Outdoor Dining Area
*Parking Lot Exitway of Chevron/Holiday [Gas Station/Convenience Store]: 1 [in a vehicle] offered a coupon card (from Chick-fil-A [inside the envelope]), Social Services information (print-out in an envelope), and encouragement (to know that I am loved)

-AMERICAN FORK, UT-
*Kohl's [Department Store Chain]: 1 Shopper offered a candy bar (Godiva Milk Chocolate Caramel [w/ bioengineered ingredient--GMO-'genetically engineered ingredients' labeling])...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (on a bench) in an entryway; 1 Shopper (w/ another Shopper) offered a water bottle (plastic jug full of old water)...while I finished off a snack; 1 Shopper (who is a member of LDS) [on another day] offered monies (to pay for a burger), after asking if I was traveling across the country; 1 Sales Associate, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered 'food & water/beverage' (including bottled water)...while I repaired an area of my jacket (w/ a sewing kit) in the Ladies restroom; 1 Shopper [on another day] offered a ride (if needed)...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (on a bench) in an entryway; 1 Shopper (w/ a Child) [on another day] offered food (snacks); 1 Sales Associate, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered 'food & beverage' (in a grocery bag), and monies (inside the grocery bag); 1 Shopper offered monies, and a Religious leaflet (from a Church)...while I ate food (from Costa Vida); 1 Shopper [on another day] offered monies, by saying, "I think you left this [money] back there [inside the Store]!"...soon after I entered an entryway; 1 Shopper offered monies...while I prepared to leave an entryway; 1 Shopper [on another day] offered bottled water, and monies (to pay for a soda)...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (on a bench); 1 Custodial Worker, encountered before, offered food (meat sandwich [in a "To-Go" box] from an unknown source)
*IHOP Restaurant: 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...after I placed down my hiking gear (about a couch) in the entryway (during heavy snowfall outside); 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered monies, 'to pay for food & beverage,' and encouragement (that they love me)...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [on another day] offered 'to pay for dinner,' after asking about my travel situation (if I had a place to stay)...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (about a couch) in the entryway
*Outside of Del Taco [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer [in a vehicle w/ a Children] offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...soon after I placed down my hiking gear about an Outdoor Dining table
*Bus Stop on State Street/US-89 near Cafe Rio [Mexican Grill Restaurant]: 1 UTA Bus Driver [in a transit bus] offered monies, after mentioning that my bus transfer ticket was old (expired)...soon after I paid for a new transfer ticket
*Boba Bee [Bubble Tea House]: 1 Barista offered FREE dessert (w/ my order)
*Outside of Popeyes [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer offered 'to pay for food/beverage'...soon after I exited the Restaurant w/ my order
*Outside of Chick-fil-A [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Worker offered a FREE meal...after I placed down my hiking gear about an Outdoor Dining table

-PROVO, UT-
*Outside of Maverik [Gas Station/Convenience Store]: 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered food (opened box of granola bars)...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (plugged into an outdoor power outlet) on one side of the building

-SPANISH FORK, UT-
*Outside of Chevron [Gas Station/Convenience Store]/Gandolfo's New York Delicatessen [Deli]: 1 Customer (w/ a group) [w/ a vehicle] offered monies...while I sat (next to the Firewood Box) just outside of the building; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered monies; 1 Customer [w/ another Customer in a vehicle] [on another day] offered monies, after asking if I needed some help...while I sat (w/ a snack); 1 Worker, encountered before, [on another day] offered food...while I sat (next to the Firewood Box)
*Outside of Culver's [Fast Casual Dining Chain]: 1 Customer [w/ a companion in a vehicle] offered a coupon card (for a "FREE Value Basket")...while I looked into my hiking backpack next to an Outdoor Dining table
*Outside of Maverik [Gas Station/Convenience Store]: 1 Bon Appetit Delivery Truck Driver [w/ a Delivery Truck] offered food (Bon Appetit! pastries [that sadly contain BIOENGINEERED INGREDIENTS] [if wanted])...while I stood in the Outdoor Dining Area; 1 Customer (who spoke w/ a British accent) offered monies, and a pillow (large square pillow [to sit on]), also asked about "my travel situation & story"...while I sat (next to the Propane Tank Locker) alongside the building; 1 Customer [in dressy attire] [w/ a vehicle] offered monies, and a ride (if needed), by asking, "Do you need a ride anywhere or anything? (Then, they pullled out money.) Well, this is all I have! (Then, they handed me money.) I hope that helps!"
*Outside of Chick-fil-A [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer [w/ a pickup truck that displayed a FirstDigital (Internet & Telecommunications Provider) decal] offered monies (to pay for my breakfast [that day])...while I pulled out my Android tablet (before entering the Restaurant)
*Chevron [Gas Station/Convenience Store]/Gandolfo's New York Delicatessen [Deli]: 1 Local Worker offered food (bag of meat sandwiches... :( )...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (plugged into a power outlet) at a Dining Room table in the Deli
*Outside of Kneaders Bakery & Cafe [Restaurant]: 1 Customer (w/ a group) [w/ a vehicle] offered monies...while I sat (in the shade) alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered food (in a "To-Go" bag)
*Corner of Canyon Creek Parkway & Marketplace Drive near Lowe's [Home Improvement Store]: 1 [in a pickup truck w/ an attached flatbed trailer] offered a ride (if needed)...soon after I crossed the street at a traffic light
*Parking Lot Corner of Walmart [Large Retail Department Store Chain]: 1 Youth [w/ an Adult in a vehicle] offered food...while I stashed away groceries (purchased earlier)
*Parking Lot Exit Lane of Canyon Creek [Shopping Area] near Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar [Restaurant]: 1 [who wore many tattoos] [in a pickup truck] offered monies...while I walked away from the nearby Walmart

-------------

*MAY*
In May, the locals of Spanish Fork, Draper, American Fork, Lehi, Orem, and Sandy offered me food, liquid refreshment, monies, gift card(s), coupon card(s), discount(s), samples (Cadbury cookies), grocer(ies), winter coat(s)/jacket(s), wristwatch(es), suitcase(s), necklace(s), bracelet(s), gloves (disposable gloves), Hotel room(s), ride(s), help, companionship, Shelter information/suggestions, Religious Church information/suggestions, shopping suggestion, and encouragement. *End result: food, more bandages, and a replacement luggage cart

-SPANISH FORK, UT-
*Parking Lot Lane of Roxberry Juice Co. [Smoothie Shop]: 1 Customer [who wore fitness clothes] offered 'food & beverage' (i.e., a can of probiotic beverage, and superfood bar)...I was approached, while I walked away from the Smoothie Shop
*Outside of Kneaders Bakery & Cafe [Restaurant]: 1 Youth [who wore a Softball uniform] offered food (cookie), and encouragement (to know that I'm loved ???by God???), after attempting to hug me...while I sat alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer [w/ another Customer in a vehicle] offered food (pita chips) (courtesy of their Child), after asking if I was going to sit [there] (outside all night); 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer [on another day] offered food (meat sandwich [that was improperly prepared] [if wanted]), by asking if I was hungry (if so, then they would pass to me the sandwich that was improperly prepared)...while I sat (in the shade); 1 Customer (w/ a companion) [w/ a vehicle] offered monies
*********************
***************REVERSE ALTRUISM:***************
*Parking Lot of Lowe's [Home Improvement Store]: 2 Store Associates requested me to "take down the tent and leave a parking lot shed"...while I sat in my pitched tent, inside a storage shed (after camping overnight)
*********************
*Parking Lot of Lowe's [Home Improvement Store]: 1 Local Police Officer offered a gift card (from Maverik Gas Station), after explaining that Lowe's wanted me to leave the Property (because I wasn't allowed to camp on Lowe's Property)...after I packed away my tent, inside a storage shed
*Parking Lot Lane of Canyon Creek [Shopping Area] near Walmart [Large Retail Department Store Chain]: 1 Recovery Ministry Street Team Member (who used to be homeless in Las Vegas, Nevada) [who pushed a cart full of bread loaves] offered Religious Ministry information/suggestions (w/ a promotional postcard for Victory Life Ministry Utah), and encouragement (to use Recovery Services to get off the streets)...while I walked away from the nearby Walmart
*Sidewalk of Canyon Creek [Shopping Area] near Olive Garden [Italian Restaurant]: 1 [in a vehicle] offered bottled water, monies, and additional help (if needed)...while I walked towards Canyon Creek Pkwy
*Outside of In-N-Out Burger [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer offered fries (if wanted)...while I held my Bible (and prayed) on one side of the Restaurant (near the "Drive-Thru" lane)
*North Park [Recreational Park] next to Harbor Freight Tools [Hardware Store]: 1 RVer (who is Christian, is separated from their Spouse, has an Autistic Son, and has Cancer [w/ a few more years left to live]) (who is from California, knows the A-List in Hollywood [such as Keanu Reeves and Britney Spears], and tried out for the Mickey Mouse Club at Disney Land as a little girl [where they met Walt Disney]) [w/ a motorhome (parked in the Hardware Store parking lot)] offered 'to pay for a breakfast meal' (from the local Denny's Diner), a wristwatch (Mickey Mouse analog wristwatch [that Walt Disney handed to them]), and ride (to the local Denny's Diner), after asking for my name, also inquired about "my travel situation & story"...while I sat in my pitched tent alongside the Meeting Hall (after camping overnight)
*********************
***************REVERSE ALTRUISM:***************
*North Park [Recreational Park]: 1 Groundskeeper [in a UTV], encountered many times before, requested me to take down the tent (because camping was not allowed at the Park), before warning me that it was dangerous to camp at the Park...while I prepared to pack out of my pitched tent (after camping overnight)
*********************
*Main Street/SR-156 (Utah State Route 156) past Exxon/Fast Gas: 1 Local [in a vehicle] offered a ride (to a local Laundromat), before asking for my name, also inquired about "my travel situation & story"...while I walked along the street to a local Laundromat
*Outside of Maceys [Grocery Store Chain]: 1 [in a vehicle w/ a group] offered a suitcase (if needed)...while I walked along a sidewalk (w/ a grocery item from the nearby Dollar Tree)
*Outside of Roxberry Juice Co. [Smoothie Shop]: 1 Customer offered food (e.g., a bowl, and muffin), and monies (later that evening)...after I placed down my hiking gear (on a sidewalk curb) on one side of the Smoothie Shop; 1 offered a gift card (from [an international Fast-Food Chain])
*UTA Bus: 1 Rider [in a transit bus] offered chewing gum...while I sat on a bus

-DRAPER, UT-
*Outside of Smith's [Grocery Store Chain]: 1 Youth offered food (canned good)...while I stood (w/ a grocery item [purchased earlier]) alongside the Grocery Store (near the shopping cart area)
*Outside of Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain]/Auntie Anne's [Pretzel Chain] (a former location of Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain]) adjacent to Pizza Hut [Pizza Restaurant Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [w/ a pickup truck] offered a beverage (bottle of Honest Tea), additional help (if needed), and encouragement (to have a good day)...while I sat (on a sidewalk curb); 1 Customer [on another day] offered a smoothie (in an extra small cup)...while I repaired an area of my jacket (w/ a sewing kit) on one side of the Smoothie Shop; 1 Barista (who is a member of LDS), encountered earlier, offered 'food & water' (i.e., a FREE pretzel, and bottled water)...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet; 1 Homeless Person, encountered before, offered a necklace (cross pendant), after "asking if they could sit nearby me (on the ground)" and "pointing out my 'Cross of Christ' armband"...while I sat on one side of the Smoothie Shop; 1 Pizza Hut Worker (w/ a Co-worker) offered a meal (including bottled water from the nearby Rumbi Island Grill)...while I stashed away groceries alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 Pizza Hut Customer [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered pizza (few slices of pizza from Pizza Hut)...while I stood alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered a smoothie (in an extra small cup)...while I prepared to leave the area (after rainfall); 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' and additional help (w/ groceries, if needed)...while I sat alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 Customer [w/ a companion in a vehicle] [on another day] offered 'to pay for a smoothie'...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my tablet PC on one side of the Smoothie Shop
*Cubby's Chicago Beef [Sandwich Chain]: 1 [w/ a companion in a vehicle] offered monies, by asking, "Are you OK?"...while I stood in the entryway (to stay out of the cold/rainy weather outside)
*Outside of Coldstone Creamery [Ice Cream Shop]: 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered ice cream (bowl of ice cream)...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet at an Outdoor Dining table; 2 [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered monies, after 1 of the 2 asked if my tablet PC (propped up on one side of the Ice Cream Shop) was my office, before asking if I needed anything to eat, also asked about my travel situation...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my tablet PC on one side of the Ice Cream Shop
*Outside of Port of Subs [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered food (i.e., the remaining half of a meaty sub sandwich)...while I sat alongside the Sandwich Shop; 1 Customer offered food (i.e., the remaining half of a meaty sub sandwich [if wanted], and an opened bag of chips), monies (to go in and buy a sandwich), and encouragement (to have good luck), also asked about my travel situation (if I was just passing through)
*Parking lot of Jo-Ann Fabrics [Fabric Store]: 2 [in a vehicle] offered groceries (from the nearby Smith's Grocery Store), after asking if I wanted food...while I moved a shopping cart (w/ my hiking gear) (because my luggage cart was damaged) towards a shopping cart stall
*Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain]/Auntie Anne's [Pretzel Chain] (a former location of Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain]): 1 Barista (who is a member of LDS), encountered earlier, offered Religious Church information/suggestions (about a Church in West Jordan that provides temporary shelter for homeless to hang out [written on paper]), after asking "about my 'Cross of Christ' armband" and "if I was homeless," before asking if I needed anything else, also inquired about "my travel situation & story"; 1 Barista (the aforementioned) [on another day] offered water (in a cup), and groceries (from the nearby Dollar Tree); 1 Barista (the aforementioned) [on another day] offered water (in a cup)...while I waited for my order
*Outside of 7-Eleven [Gas Station/Convenience Store] on 12300 South & Vista Station Boulevard across from Apollo Burgers [Fast-Food Chain] (a.k.a. Apollo Burger): 1 [w/ a van] offered monies, after asking, "Are you just traveling[, and] hiking?"...while I finished off some brunch (on a sidewalk curb) on one side of the building; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I sat alongside the building; 1 Customer (Local Worker) offered 'to pay for food & water' (including bottled water), after asking if I needed anything (else)...while I ate brunch (w/ a beverage); 1 Contractor [who held a road marking tool] (w/ a Co-worker) [w/ a pickup truck that displayed a Galloway (National Civil Engineering, Architecture, and Surveying Company) decal] offered monies, by asking, "How you doin'? Do you need a little cash? (Then, they handed me money.) Have a good one!"...while I sat (w/ a beverage); 1 Customer (w/ a Child) offered monies (to pay for something to eat) (that their Child passed to me), after asking if they could get me something to eat...while I sipped a beverage; 1 Landscaper [who wore a reflective vest top] (w/ a Co-worker) [w/ a pickup truck that displayed a Landscaping company decal] [on another day] offered 'food & beverage'...while I sat (w/ a cold beverage); 1 [in a ???pickup truck???] offered groceries (from Walmart [in a Walmart reusable bag])
*Daily Espresso [Local "Drive-Thru" Coffee/Espresso Stand] next to Jenson Lumber [Lumber Store Chain]: 1 [ANONYMOUS] (Customer) offered 'to pay for my order'...then the Worker informed me of the charitable donation
*Outside of Chuck-A-Rama [Buffet Restaurant Chain]: 1 Child (w/ a large group) [w/ companions in a pickup truck] offered monies...while I sat (on an outdoor bench) alongside the Restaurant
*Smith's [Grocery Store Chain]: 1 Local Worker, encountered before, offered monies, and encouragement (to have good luck on my travels), after asking if I remembered them from a past encounter (when they offered me a ride in their pickup truck), also asked about my travel situation (if I was still just passing through [town])...after I scanned groceries at a Self-Checkout machine
*Draper Peaks [Shopping Area] near Great Harvest Bread Co. [Bakery]: 1 Great Harvest Bread Customer offered a muffin...while I sat (on an outdoor bench) in a Pergola Dining Area
*Kohl's [Department Store Chain]: 1 Shopper (w/ a group) offered a bracelet, after mentioning that they see that I'm into God (as they looked towards my Bible [propped up along the top of my luggage cart])...while I sat (on a bench) in an entryway (on a cloudy/rainy day outside)

-AMERICAN FORK, UT-
*Chom [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered a meal...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (plugged into a power outlet) (on a bench) in the entryway (on a very windy evening)
*IHOP Restaurant: 1 Customer offered monies (to pay for food), after asking if I had anything to eat...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (plugged into a power outlet) (on a couch) in the entryway; 1 Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for my order of food'; 1 Waitress, encountered before, [on another day] offered a FREE beverage (w/ my order); 1 Customer [who wore many tattoos] offered monies (to pay for food), after asking if I had ate anything, also asked about "my travel situation & story" (where from?)...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (on a couch) in the entryway
*Popeyes [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker) offered 'to pay for my order'
*Kohl's [Department Store Chain]: 1 Sales Associate, encountered many times before, offered monies...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (on a bench) in the entryway; 1 Shopper (who is a Believer [????in Christ??]) offered monies, after asking if I needed anything, also inquired about "my travel situation & story" (where I was traveling to)...while I stood (next to a bench); 1 Shopper (w/ a Daughter) offered help (w/ written contact information [if needed]), and Shelter information/suggestions, before asking for my name, also inquired about "my travel situation & story"...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my tablet PC (on a bench); 1 Shopper (w/ a Daughter) [on another day] offered candy (opened York Peppermint Pattie [that their Daughter mistakenly opened])...while I sat (on a bench) in the entryway (on a rainy weather day)
*The Habit Burger Grill [Fast Casual Restaurant Chain] (a new location): 1 Worker offered a discount...after I asked if they could enter my Rewards account number (at the register)
*Firehouse Subs [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Worker offered a FREE cookie ('my ordered cookie')
*Outside of Firehouse Subs [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Customer offered monies (to pay for a sub sandwich), by asking, "Have you eaten?"...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet at an Outdoor Dining table
*MOD Pizza [Fast Casual Pizza Restaurant Chain]: 1 Customer offered monies, before saying, "Safe travels!"...after I returned to my hiking gear (w/ a dessert [purchased earlier]) at a Dining Room table; 1 Worker (w/ Co-workers), encountered many times before, [on another day] offered a FREE dessert ('my ordered NO NAME CAKE')...after the scanner (at the register) failed to read my QR code on my Rewards app

-LEHI, UT-
*Outside of Culver's [Fast Casual Dining Chain]: 1 Customer offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I sat at an Outdoor Dining table; 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' and encouragement (to be blessed by God), before asking for my name; 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer [w/ a walking cane] offered 'to pay for food'...while I sat (w/ a beverage); 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer [on another day] offered monies (to pay for something to eat), by saying, "It's you again! Do you have money to pay for something to eat? (Then, they handed me money.) Go get something to eat."...while I stood near an Outdoor Dining table; 1 Customer (w/ a Wife) [on another day] offered monies, after mentioning that they remembered me from past encounters (esp. that I had a GoFundMe.com page), before "asking for my name" and "requesting my Facebook and Blogger page links," also asked about "my travel situation & story" (where I stay at night)...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet at an Outdoor Dining table; 1 Customer [w/ a pickup truck] offered 'to pay for food/beverage'...while I fixed an area of my hiking gear (w/ tape and scissors)
*Culver's [Fast Casual Dining Chain]: 1 [ANONYMOUS] offered monies...then a Worker informed me of the charitable donation, while I waited for my order
*Maceys [Grocery Store Chain]: 1 Shopper, encountered many times before, offered monies...while I placed down my hiking gear (near the Outdoor Grill display) in the entryway; 1 Shopper offered candies...while I stood near the Outdoor Grill display; 1 Shopper [on another day] offered food (chocolate doughnuts from a Dunford Bakers box)...while I prepared to leave the entryway
*Outside of Phillips 66/7-Eleven [Gas Station/Convenience Store]/Wendy's [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Wendy's "Drive-Thru" Customer [in a vehicle w/ a companion] offered help (if needed), by asking if I was OK...while I stood on one side of the building (near the "Drive-Thru" lane); 2 Wendy's Customers [on another day] offered monies (to pay for food) (from the 1st Customer), a winter coat/jacket (if needed), and additional help (if needed), after asking about "my travel situation & story"...soon after I placed down my hiking gear
*********************
***************REVERSE ALTRUISM:***************
*Maceys [Grocery Store Chain]: 1 ???General Manager???, encountered before, requested me to "leave the Grocery Store and never return" (because of lengthy restroom usage)
*********************
*Outside of Sinclair/Fabulous Freddy's Car Wash [Gas Station/Car Wash/Convenience Store]/Valvoline Instant Oil Change ["Oil Change & Automotive Services" Chain]/Ike's Love & Sandwiches [Sandwich Shop]: 1 Customer [w/ a pickup truck] offered 'food & water' (including bottled water), after mentioning that they've seen me walking around other towns, too...while I stood (next to the Icebox) alongside the building; 1 Worker [who held a tray of cookie samples] [on another day] offered FREE samples (of the Cadbury cookie)...while I prepared to leave the Outdoor Dining Area (after stashing away groceries [purchased earlier])
*Sinclair/Fabulous Freddy's Car Wash [Gas Station/Car Wash/Convenience Store]/Valvoline Instant Oil Change ["Oil Change & Automotive Services" Chain]/Ike's Love & Sandwiches [Sandwich Shop]: 1 Worker offered coins ('spare change'); 1 Worker [on another day] offered gloves (disposable gloves) (w/ my transaction); 1 Worker, encountered before, [on another day] offered FREE cookies, and groceries (including bottled water ["on the house"])
*Phillips 66/7-Eleven [Gas Station/Convenience Store]/Wendy's [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Wendy's Customer (who had a room at the Hotel next door, yet usually stays outside [is homeless]) offered a Hotel room stay (i.e., a shared Hotel room stay, including a shower, and laundry service [if wanted])...after I placed down my hiking gear about a Wendy's Dining Room table
*********************
***************REVERSE ALTRUISM:***************
*Phillips 66/7-Eleven [Gas Station/Convenience Store]/Wendy's [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Wendy's Manager relayed issued me a verbal trespass for the whole Property (including the 7-Eleven) (from the Property Owner)
*********************
*Outside of Pizzeria Limone [Pizza Restaurant]: 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered pizza (few slices of pizza [in a "To-Go" box]), by asking, "Would you like some pizza?"...after I finished off brunch (from another source) alongside the Pizzeria
*Outside of Taco Bell [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer offered 'to pay for food'...soon after I placed down my hiking gear in the Outdoor Dining Area; 1 Local (a close Relative of the Zapplz Owners) [in a vehicle w/ a companion], encountered many times before, offered monies, and encouragement (to stay hydrated w/ water), after greeting me by name...while I ate lunch at an Outdoor Dining table
*Taco Bell [Fast-Food Chain]: [*FUNNY*]1 Dining Room Floor offered money...then I noticed the bill on the floor next to my luggage cart, after I picked up my order from the order counter[*FUNNY*]
*********************
***************REVERSE ALTRUISM:***************
*850 East near Mill Place Park [Business Park]: 1 Local Police Officer issued a verbal trespass (from the Property Owner) for the Business Park Properties on that side of the 850 E block
*********************
*Outside of Chick-fil-A [Fast-Food Chain]: 2 Customers [in a pickup truck] offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' after asking if I wanted a sandwich...soon after I entered the Outdoor Dining Area; 1 Local Worker (who is a member of LDS) offered food (fries), companionship (to sit and eat w/ me), Religious Church suggestion (about Open House at a new Mormon Temple), and encouragement (w/ a hug), before asking for my name, also inquired about "my travel situation & story"...while I jotted down some notes w/ my writing pad next to an Outdoor Dining table
*Outside of Carl's Jr. [Hardee's affiliated Fast-Food Chain]: 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I sat on one side of the Restaurant
*Outside of Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain] adjacent to Noodles & Company [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 Noodles & Company Worker offered a dessert (rice krispies treat)...after I placed down my hiking gear alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 Noodles & Company Customer (w/ another Adult, and Child) [w/ a vehicle] offered 'to pay for food & beverage' (from the Noodles & Company next door)

-OREM, UT-
*Bus Stop on State Street/US-89 (U.S. Highway 89): 1 UTA Bus Driver [in a transit bus] offered a FREE ride, after asking about my travel situation

-SANDY, UT-
*Outside of Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain]: 1 Barista offered a FREE water/smoothie ('my desired smoothie'), after explaining that they Lobby closed early that evening...while I prepared to leave the Outdoor Dining Area
*Olive Garden [Italian Restaurant]: 1 Waitress (w/ Co-workers) offered a FREE beverage (w/ my order)
*Outside of Texas Roadhouse [Steak House Restaurant]: 1 Pick-Up Window Waitress offered FREE food ('my order of rice w/ bread')
*Target [Large Retail Department Store Chain]: 1 Deli Worker, encountered many times before, offered a shopping suggestion (about boxes of cucumbers that were on sale), and encouragement (???to pick out something healthy/nutritious???), after asking about my travel situation...while I shopped in the Deli area
*Parking Area on 300 West & Sego Lily Drive/10000 South near Veterans Memorial Highway/I-15 (Interstate 15): 1 Local Police Officer (w/ backup) offered a gift card (from Dutch Bros. Coffee [Drive-Through Coffeehouse Chain]), after requesting me to take down my tent (because camping was not allowed within city limits)...while I rested inside my pitched tent
*Outside of Chick-fil-A [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Panhandler (who panhandles on a nearby parking lot corner) offered a coupon card, after asking about my travel situation (if I would be sticking around in that town [for long])...while I stood near an Outdoor Dining table

-------------

*JUNE-...*

-------------

*ALMSDEEDS*

MORE DONATIONS:
+ I donated t-shirts to a Utah Charity via a drop box at a Gas Station in American Fork.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*KEY*
*$$$...$$$: Charity after Request [*PRICELESS EFFORT*]
----->
*#POLICESHUTTLE#: FREE Law Enforcement Transportation
<-----
*#UNDISCLOSED#: Restricted Details about Location of Encounter
*[*FUNNY*]...[*FUNNY*]: Laughable Charitable Occurrence (such as favorable machine error happenstance)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Direct Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment