Tuesday, January 2, 2024

*2024 (AM 5784): In everything by PRAYER and SUPPLICATION with THANKSGIVING let your requests be made known to God-Elohai. And the PEACE OF GOD-ELOHAI which SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus-MASHIACH YESHUA*

*****************************************************
Random Acts of Charity or Planned Release of Goods
-> TRANSFERStrangerOUTofTOWN <-
*****************************************************

#charity   #altruism   #alms   #almsdeeds   #tzedakah   #messianicjews   #christianjews   #2024

***I STAND WITH ISRAEL***
***I PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM AND SALVATION OF ISRAEL***
***END THE PALESTINIAN SNARE! DEMAND THE 1-STATE SOLUTION for Biblically supported SOVEREIGN ISRAEL***

*JANUARY*
In January, the locals of Lehi offered me food, liquid refreshment, monies, gift card(s), coupon card(s), ticket(s) (bus transfer), care package(s) (snacks, bottled water, toiletries, pocket size facial tissue, bandages, comb, etc.), winter gear (jacket, and winter cap), gloves, hand warmers, temporary shelter, ride(s), help, companionship, Shelter information/suggestions, and encouragement. *End result: food, and more disposable warmers

-LEHI, UT-
*Sidewalk of The Terrace at Traverse Mountain [Shopping Area] past Bona Vita Italian Bistro [Italian Restaurant] towards Triumph Boulevard: 2 [in a vehicle] offered food (leftovers [in "To-Go" boxes] ???from Bona Vita???), before saying, "Happy New Year!"...I was approached, while I walked uphill to the traffic light
*Noodles & Company [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered a FREE beverage ('my ordered bottled beverage'), before saying, "Happy Holidays!"; 1 Customer (w/ a Child) offered monies, and a coupon card...while I sat (w/ a beverage, and cup of water) at a Dining Room table; 1 Worker, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered a FREE dessert...after I asked about the rice crispy treats; 1 Worker, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered a FREE bottled water...while I prepared to leave the Restaurant; 1 Youth [on another day] offered food ([in a "To-Go" box] from ???Panda Express???)...while I stood in the Restaurant (to stay warm); 1 Customer [on another day] offered food (bowl of spaghetti), after asking if I already ordered...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (w/ beverage) at a Dining Room table; 1 [on another day] offered gloves (knit gloves)...while I placed an order at the order counter
*Outside of Beans & Brews [Coffeehouse Chain]: 1 [in a vehicle] offered Shelter information/suggestions (about a Shelter ???in SLC???), after asking about my travel situation...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet; 1 [in a vehicle] offered help (if needed), also asked about "my travel situation & story"
*Outside of Noodles & Company [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain] adjacent to Chipotle Mexican Grill [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 offered 'to pay for food & beverage' (from Chipotle)...while I sat (w/ a bottled beverage); 1 offered monies...while I prepared to leave the area; 1 Customer [on another day] offered monies (to pay for something to eat)...while I sat alongside the Restaurant; 1 Chipotle Customer [w/ a group in a vehicle] [on another day] offered monies...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 [on another day] offered monies...while I sat alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer (w/ Children) offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered 'to pay for food' (from Chipotle); 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered 'to pay for a meal,' and encouragement (???to have good luck???), also asked about "my travel situation & story"...while I sat alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer [w/ a companion in a vehicle] offered 'to pay for food,' before saying, "God bless you! Go check out Tel Aviv, while you're in Israel [because] it is beautiful!" also asked about "my travel situation & story"...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 Chipotle Customer (w/ Children [and the 1st Child wore a Martial Arts/Karate uniform]) [w/ a vehicle] offered 'food & beverage' (from Chipotle)...while I sat alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food,' also asked about my travel situation...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 [on another day] offered monies, and additional help (if needed)...while I sat alongside the Restaurant; 2 Chipotle Customers [w/ a vehicle] offered 'to pay for food & beverage' (from Chipotle)..while I sat (w/ a beverage)
*Wingstop [Chicken Wings Restaurant Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered FREE food (fries)...while I stood (w/ a beverage) at a Dining Room table
*Jersey Mike's Subs [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered a FREE beverage ('my ordered can of soda')
*Chick-fil-A [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered a FREE beverage (milkshake)...while I prepared to leave the Restaurant (after finishing off food [w/ water] [purchased earlier]); 1 Customer (w/ a Child) offered 'to pay for a meal,' after asking if they could buy me some food; 1 Customer [who wore a Youth Sports Team uniform] (w/ a ???group of Teammates???) offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' after asking if I wanted any food (such as fries)...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet in the main entryway (on a 'rain, sleet & snow'-weather night); 1 Worker, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered hand warmers...while I prepared to leave the Restaurant (before closing); 1 Customer [who had tattoos] (who would soon travel to California, and is a tent camper too) [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered a ride (if needed)...while I sat (on my hiking backpack) in the main entryway (to stay warm); 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered food (fries); 1 offered 'to pay for food'; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered 'to pay for food & water,' after asking if they could buy me a sandwich; 1 Customer (w/ a group of Children) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food'...while I sat (on my hiking backpack) in the main entryway (on a very cold night); 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' before asking for my name, also asked about "my travel situation & story" (where I stay at night); 1 Worker [on another day] offered water, and "Time & Space" (temporary shelter) inside the Dining Room; 1 Customer (w/ Children) offered 'to pay for food'; 1 Worker, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered a FREE dessert...after I explained that I was waiting on a dessert offering from another Worker (a new hire), while I read my Bible in the main entryway
*Summit Pizza Co. [Local Pizza Restaurant]: 1 Worker (w/ Co-workers), encountered many times before, offered a FREE beverage (drink cup) (w/ my order of food); 1 Worker [on another day] offered 'to pay for my ordered water/beverage' (including bottled water); 1 Worker (w/ Co-workers) [on another day] offered additional food (doodles) (w/ my order of doodles) (before closing)
*Outside of Chick-fil-A [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer (???who is a Delivery Driver for Uber/Lyft???) [w/ a vehicle], encountered many times before, offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I stood (near my hiking gear) (on a sidewalk curb); 1 Customer [on another day] offered gloves (if needed)...while I sat (on a sidewalk curb); 1 Customer [in a vehicle w/ a dog (Canine)] offered food (fries), after asking if I was hungry...while I stood (near a side entry door) alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer offered 'to pay for food & beverage'; 1 offered a meal (w/ a beverage from Popeyes)...while I sat (w/ "food and beverage") (on a sidewalk curb) (after finishing off food); 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer [on another day] offered food...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer offered monies (to pay for food); 1 [in a vehicle] [on another day] offered a care package (e.g., snacks, bottled water, drink mix, toiletries, pocket size facial tissue, bandages, a comb, and Q-tips)...soon after I placed down my hiking gear (on a sidewalk curb); 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer [in a vehicle w/ a Child] [on another day] offered food (chicken sandwich)...while I used my Android tablet (near my hiking gear)
*Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ another Adult, and Children) offered 'to pay for food' (waffle)...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet at a Dining Room table; 2 [ANONYMOUS] (Customers) [on another day] offered 'food & beverage' (i.e., a sandwich, and smoothie)...then a Barista informed me of the charitable donation; $$$1 Barista, encountered earlier, offered FREE food ('my desired pretzel') (before they tossed away the old food)...after I asked if they had any extra food (during a snowstorm outside)$$$
*Timpanogos Highway/SR-92 (Utah State Route 92) towards Triumph Boulevard: 1 Local [w/ a Child in a van] offered a ride (to my next destination), after mentioning that they saw me before, before asking for my name, also asked about my travel situation...while I walked Eastward along the bicycle lane (during snowfall)
*********************
***************REVERSE ALTRUISM:***************
*Staybridge Suites [Hotel]: 1 Hotel Staff Member requested me to leave the Hotel (in response to a complaint from a Guest), and warned that they would call the Police if I'd return; 2 Local Police Officers (w/ backup) [on another day] requested me to "leave the Hotel and never return" (unless I'm a Registered Guest [paying for a room]), before suggesting that I travel North (to Salt Lake City) or South (to Provo) to the Homeless Shelters...while I ate breakfast food at a Dining Room table in the Breakfast Room
*********************
*Sidewalk of The Terrace at Traverse Mountain [Shopping Area] towards Beans & Brews [Coffeehouse Chain]: 2 [in a ???pickup truck???] offered gloves (later [inside the Beans & Brews]), and help (by returning my purse [that fell away from my hiking backpack, after strong winds blew my rain cover and purse away from my hiking backpack])...while I briskly walked to the nearby Beans & Brews
*Outside of Maverik [Gas Station/Convenience Store]: 1 Customer [in a van] offered monies (to pay for coffee)...while I stood next to my hiking gear (along a window ledge) alongside the building
*Maverik [Gas Station/Convenience Store]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered FREE 'food & beverage' (including 'my prepared coffee/cappuccino'); 1 Customer [on another day] offered monies, by saying, "I just want to give you [some money]! (Then, they handed me money.) I hope this helps!"...while I stood in the building (to get shelter from the cold and snowy weather outside); 1 Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & water/beverage' (including bottled water), before asking for my name...while I sat (next to a beer display); 1 ???Manager??? offered food (breakfast food); 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered a FREE beverage (coffee/cappuccino)...while I stood in the building (to get shelter from the snowstorm that evening); 1 Customer offered monies, 'to pay for food & water' (including bottled water), and encouragement (to be blessed by God)...while I sat (and dozed off) (next to a beer display); 1 Customer (w/ a group) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I sat (and prayed)
*Marshalls [Discount Department Store Chain]: 1 Store Associate [who had many tattoos] (w/ Co-workers) offered food (e.g., fruits, and snacks) (from their 'Employee Breakroom')...while I prepared to leave the Store; 1 Store Associate (w/ a Co-worker), encountered many times before, [on another day] offered food (snacks [in a gift bag])...while I walked towards the exit (after I made a purchase)
*Bus Stop on Cabela's Boulevard/Outlets Parkway across from Outlets at Traverse Mountain [Outlet Mall]: 1 UTA Bus Driver [in a transit bus] offered a bus transfer ticket...while I exited the bus
*Parking Lot Exit Lane of The Terrace at Traverse Mountain [Shopping Area]: 1 [in a vehicle] offered money
*Crumbl Cookies [Cookie Shop]: 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker), encountered many times before, offered a FREE cookie...after I placed down my hiking gear (to get temporary shelter from the cold/snowy weather outside); 1 Customer [on another day] offered monies...while I sat (on my hiking backpack) in the Cookie Shop (to stay warm); 1 Customer (w/ a large group) offered food (opened bag of cookies from the nearby Bona Vita Italian Bistro [Italian Restaurant]), and 'to pay for water/beverage' (bottled water); 1 Youth (w/ a large group) offered 'to pay for a cookie'
*Outside of Cafe Zupas [Gourmet "Soups, Salads, & Sandwiches" Restaurant]: 1 Youth (w/ 2 Adults [their Parents]) offered food (soup w/ a bread roll [in a "To-Go" box])...while I stood (near my hiking gear) at an Outdoor Dining table (during snow flurries)
*Cubby's Chicago Beef [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered winter gear (i.e., a jacket [if wanted], and winter cap) (later that evening), and companionship (to sit w/ them at a Dining Room table), also asked about "my travel situation & story"...while I sat (w/ water) at a Dining Room table (as I waited for snowfall to subside outside); 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered 'to pay for food'...after I finished off fries (purchased earlier)
*Arby's [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Worker (w/ Co-workers) offered FREE 'food & beverage' (w/ a drink cup)...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (plugged into a power outlet) at a Dining Room table
*********************
***************REVERSE ALTRUISM:***************
*Maverik [Gas Station/Convenience Store]: 1 Local Police Officer (w/ backup) issued me a verbal trespass (from the Management)...soon after I exited the Ladies restroom. [NOTE: It was an unexpected boot from the Management, because on the previous morning the ???Manager??? offered to make me a breakfast food item. So...on another bad weather day, after offering me charity, they called the Police without informing me about a trespass.]
*********************
*Outside of Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain] adjacent to Noodles & Company [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain] that shares a Strip Mall Property with Chipotle Mexican Grill [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 [w/ a pickup truck that displayed company decal] offered winter gear (such as a hat, if needed), by asking, "Hey, is there anything that I could give you to keep you warm?"...while I sat alongside the Smoothie Shop (during snowfall); 1 (w/ a companion) [w/ a pickup truck] offered food (chicken noodle soup from Noodles & Company); 1 Chipotle Customer (w/ a companion) offered food (tacos from Chipotle); 1 ???Chipotle Customer??? [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered monies...while I stood alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 Chipotle Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered 'to pay for a meal' (from Chipotle), before asking for my name, also asked about "my travel situation & story"; 1 Chipotle Customer [on another day] offered food ('chips & queso'), after saying, "You look like you've been traveling!"...while I packed away my Android tablet; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered monies...while I sat alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [on another day] offered food (meat sandwich)...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet; 1 offered 'to pay for food & beverage' (from the Noodles & Company next door, and #UNDISCLOSED#), a ride (to/from #UNDISCLOSED#), before asking for my name, also asked about "my travel situation & story"...while I sat alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered pizza (if wanted), by asking, "Are you hungry? Do you want some pizza?"...while I stood alongside the Smoothie Shop
*Outside of Jersey Mike's Subs [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ a group [Wife, and Children]) offered 'to pay for a sub sandwich,' after asking if I wanted any food...while I stood (near my hiking backpack) at the Outdoor Picnic table; 1 Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for a sub sandwich meal'; 1 Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for a sub sandwich meal,' and encouragement (to stay warm, and not hungry), before asking for my name; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [on another day] offered 'to pay for a sub sandwich meal'...while I sipped a hot beverage (from the nearby Sub Zero)
*Outside of Village Baker [Bakery Restaurant]: 1 [w/ a companion in a vehicle] offered monies...while I stood (near my hiking gear) at an Outdoor Dining table
*Outside of Blaze Pizza [Pizza Restaurant]: 1 Customer (w/ a group) offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I sat alongside the Pizza Restaurant; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [on another day] offered pizza (i.e., the remaining slices of pepperoni pizza [in a pizza box]) (if wanted), before mentioning that they knew that I was a Vegetarian (and the other Customer [in parentheses] stated that they were Vegetarian, too)
*Staybridge Suites [Hotel]: 1 General Manager, encountered before, offered 'food & beverage' (from the Breakfast Room) (to pick up, while I waited for the Police), after explaining that they called the Police on me because I was not allowed to use the amenities and stay inside the Hotel (if not a Registered Guest)...soon after I exited an elevator
*Lehi Rail Trail near Timpanogos Highway/SR-92: 1 Pedestrian [who wore fitness/runners clothes] offered monies...while I sat (and waited for the rainy weather to subside) inside my pitched tent under a Park Pergola (after camping overnight)
*Beans & Brews [Coffeehouse Chain]: 1 Barista, encountered many times before, offered FREE food ('my desired food item') (before closing)
*Outside of Summit Pizza Co. [Local Pizza Restaurant] adjacent to Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream [Ice Cream Shop Chain]: 1 Worker offered monies...while I ate a snack (w/ my hiking backpack) at the outdoor bench; 1 Sub Zero Worker offered a dessert (cookie [in a container]), and monies...while I stood (near my hiking backpack); 1 Sub Zero Customer (w/ a Child) offered monies (if wanted) (that their Child passed to me); 1 Sub Zero Customer (w/ a companion) offered 'to pay for food/beverage' (from Sub Zero), before their companion (in parentheses) suggested that I visit the local Library, also asked about my travel situation; 1 [on another day] offered monies, by saying, "It's cold [huh]! It's not much, but hopefully [it is enough] for you to get a cup of coffee!"
*Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream [Ice Cream Shop Chain]: 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker), encountered before, offered monies (to pay for food), and 'to pay for my ordered beverage,' after asking about my travel situation
*Sidewalk of Lone Peak Retail [Shopping Area] near Smashburger [Gourmet Hamburger Restaurant] (temporarily closed for the Winter): 1 [in a vehicle (parked in a parking spot nearby)] offered monies (to pay for food/beverage), and additional help (if needed), by asking if I was hungry, before explaining that they know "what it is like" to go through hard times, also asked about "my travel situation & story"

-------------

*FEBUARY*
In February, the locals of Lehi, and Sandy offered me food, liquid refreshment, monies, gift card(s), discount(s), groceries, care package(s) (snacks, bottled water, toiletries, socks, etc.), bedding (pillow, and blanket), winter gear, blanket(s), gloves, hand warmers, help, and encouragement. *End result: food, more bandages, more hand warmers, more trash bags, and more disposable gloves

-LEHI, UT-
*Outside of Noodles & Company [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain] adjacent to Chipotle Mexican Grill [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain] and Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...I was approached, while I sat alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered a blanket, by saying, "Arriyo!"...while I used my Android tablet; 1 Chipotle Customer (w/ a companion) [w/ a pickup truck] offered 'to pay for food/beverage,' after asking if I was hungry; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered a blanket (if wanted)...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 [on another day] offered monies, by asking if they could help me out; 1 offered 'to pay for food & beverage'; 1 Customer [w/ a companion in a vehicle] offered bottled water, and hand warmers; 1 Customer offered monies, before saying, "God bless!"; 1 Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' before asking about my age, also inquired about "my travel situation & story"; 1 [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered monies, by asking, "Are you doing alright? Do you need some help?"; 1 Chipotle Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered monies; 2 Children (w/ a large group) offered food (bowl of noodles); 1 Chipotle Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage'; 1 Customer [w/ a van] [on another day] offered winter gear (head coverings) (if wanted); 1 Child (w/ an Adult) [w/ Children in a vehicle] offered monies; 1 Chipotle Customer (w/ a companion) [on another day] offered 'to pay for a meal,' after asking, "Hey boss, do you want anything to eat?"; 1 Chipotle Customer [w/ a companion in a vehicle] [on another day] offered food (tortilla chips from Chipotle); 1 Jamba Juice Customer [w/ a van] offered food (fruits)...while I jotted down some notes w/ my writing pad; 1 [w/ a group in a vehicle] offered monies (to pay for food)...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 [w/ a vehicle] offered bedding (pillow, and blanket) (if wanted)...after I exited the Restaurant (w/ a dessert)
*Noodles & Company [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 Youth offered 'to pay for food'...while I stood inside the Restaurant (to stay warm) (on a cold rainy night); 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered more food (in the future, if needed)...after handing off my order of food; 1 Worker, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered a FREE beverage (drink cup)...while I stood (near my hiking backpack) at a Dining Room table (to get temporary shelter from the cold rainy/snowy weather outside); 1 Worker, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered a FREE beverage (drink cup)...while I finished off food (w/ a juice box)
*********************
***************REVERSE ALTRUISM:***************
*Wingstop [Chicken Wings Restaurant Chain]: 1 Worker requested me "leave the Restaurant and never return" (in response to complaints from other Workers about my lengthy restroom usage), by saying, "You're not welcome."...soon after I exited the Ladies restroom
*********************
*SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point [Hotel]: 1 Hotel Staff Member (Breakfast Room Worker) offered food (scones)...after I stashed away food picked up in the Breakfast Room
*Outside of 7-Eleven [Gas Station/Convenience Store]: 1 Customer [w/ a pickup truck] offered monies, after asking, "How you doin'?"...while I stood alongside the building; 1 Child (w/ a Customer) [w/ a pickup truck] offered monies, by saying, "Here you go! (Then, they handed me money.) My dad wants to help you out!"; 1 (w/ a Customer) [in a pickup truck] offered monies; 1 Customer [in a vehicle w/ a dog (Canine)] offered monies (to pay for food), by asking if I was OK
*Outside of Cafe Zupas [Gourmet "Soups, Salads, & Sandwiches" Restaurant]: 1 Customer offered 'to pay for a meal'...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for a meal,' before mentioning that they've seen me around before...while I stood in the Outdoor Dining Area; 1 Customer [on another day] offered food (meat bowl w/ a bread roll)...while I read my Bible; 1 Customer (w/ a group) [on another day] offered food (bread roll)...while I stood (near my hiking gear); 1 Customer [w/ another Customer in a vehicle that displayed a Handicap Parking Permit hanger on the rear-view mirror] offered monies (to pay for something to eat), after the other Customer (in parentheses) asked if I was hungry, also the other Customer (in parentheses) asked about my travel situation; 1 [ANONYMOUS] offered a care package (e.g., soup, snacks, candy, bottled water, and socks)...then I noticed the charitable donation on an Outdoor Dining table (near my hiking gear), after I exited the Restaurant (w/ a cup of water)
*Outside of Chick-fil-A [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer (who is from Salt Lake City) offered 'to pay for a meal,' before asking for my name, also asked about "my travel situation & story"...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I stood (w/ my Android tablet) (near a sidewalk curb); 1 Customer (w/ Children) [on another day] offered a meal, by asking, "Can I buy you lunch today?"...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet; 1 Customer offered food (chicken sandwich)...while I finished off food (w/ a beverage) (on a sidewalk curb); 1 Worker, encountered earlier, [on another day] offered a FREE beverage (frosted coffee), by explaining that they made an extra frosted coffee...while I stood (w/ a dessert) (near a sidewalk curb); 1 Customer (w/ a Youth [wearing a Cheerleader uniform]) [on another day] offered food (i.e., the remaining fries [in a box], and 'Mac & Cheese')...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 2 Youths offered 'to pay for food/beverage'...after I finished off food (near a sidewalk curb); 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer [on another day] offered food (salad [that contained meat] [if wanted]), before pointing out my "Cross of Christ" armband...while I stood (near a sidewalk curb)
*Timpanogos Highway/SR-92 (Utah State Route 92) under Veterans Memorial Highway/I-15 (Interstate 15) [Bridge Overpass] Interchange towards Thanksgiving Way: 1 Local Police Officer offered bottled water, and help (if needed) (in response to call about my safety)
*Outside of Aubergine & Company [Restaurant] adjacent to SLABpizza [Pizza Restaurant]: 1 SLABpizza Worker offered a pizza (slice of pepperoni pizza)...while I stood alongside the Restaurant (to get temporary overhead protection from the rain)
*7-Eleven [Gas Station/Convenience Store]: $$$1 Worker offered FREE food (hot dog bun) (per request)$$$; 1 Customer (who stood ahead of me in line) (w/ another Customer) [on another day] offered 'to pay for my transaction' (hot dog bun)...after I returned to the front counter w/ coins (to pay for the hot dog bun, because the Worker explained that the buns cost); 1 Worker, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered a FREE hot beverage (coffee), FREE coffee refill, and encouragement (to stay warm [that night])...after I asked about a seasonal discount on coffee (that had expired)
*Cafe Zupas [Gourmet "Soups, Salads, & Sandwiches" Restaurant]: $$$1 Worker offered FREE food (bread rolls) (per request)...after I asked if the bread rolls cost$$$; 1 Worker [on another day] offered a FREE beverage (drink cup), and discount (w/ my order of food)
*Arby's [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Worker [on more than 1 occasion] offered FREE food (curly fries); 1 Worker, encountered before, [on another day] offered a FREE beverage (if wanted) (before closing)...while I prepared to leave the Restaurant
*Outside of SLABpizza [Pizza Restaurant]: 1 Customer [w/ another Adult, and Children in a vehicle] offered 'food & beverage' (i.e., a slice of meat pizza, and remaining soda [in a drink cup])...while I stood alongside the Pizza Restaurant
*JDawgs [Gourmet Hot Dog Restaurant]: 1 Worker offered FREE food (hot dog bun)...after I asked about the cost of buns
*Outside of Chipotle Mexican Grill [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer (w/ a group) offered monies, by saying, "Hey! Good luck!"; 1 Customer [w/ a group in a vehicle] offered food (energy bars); 1 Customer (who is a member of LDS) (w/ a few Youths) [on another day] offered 'to pay for a meal,' after asking for my name, also inquired about "my travel situation & story"
*Sidewalk of The Terrace at Traverse Mountain [Shopping Area] near Chase Bank: 1 Passerby (w/ a companion) offered food (fish sticks [in a "To-Go" box]) (if wanted)...while I walked along the sidewalk (during snow flurries)
*Outside of Capriotti's [Sandwich Restaurant Chain]: 1 Customer offered food (bowl of soup)...while I stood alongside the Sandwich Shop
*Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream [Ice Cream Shop Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered gloves (e.g., warm gloves [if needed], and disposable gloves)...after I picked up my order from the order counter; 1 Customer offered monies (i.e., the change from the transaction), and 'to pay for an ice cream'...while I ate food (w/ a beverage from Zao) at a Dining Room table; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [on another day] offered monies, by asking, "Could you use this [money]?"...while I prepared to leave the Ice Cream Shop (on a rainy night); 1 Customer (w/ a group) [on another day] offered 'to pay for an ice cream'...while I stood near a Dining Room table; 1 Customer (who stood ahead of me in the order line), encountered before, [on another day] offered 'to pay for my ordered hot beverage'
*Beans & Brews [Coffeehouse Chain]: 1 Customer (who grew up LDS) offered 'to pay for food & water/beverage' (by handing me their credit card [to use temporarily]), after asking about the heaviness of my hiking backpack, before asking for my name, also asked about "my travel situation & story"
*Parking Lot Corner of The Terrace at Traverse Mountain [Shopping Area] near Bona Vita Italian Bistro [Italian Restaurant] and Zao Asian Cafe [Asian Fusion Restaurant]: 1 Local [in a vehicle w/ their Spouse] offered 'to pay for food & beverage' (from the nearby Zao), after mentioning that they've seen me around before, before asking for my name
*Hilton Garden Inn [Hotel]: 1 Hotel Staff Member offered 'food & beverage' ("To-Go" breakfast), after explaining that I couldn't Loiter in the Ladies restroom...while I used a stall in the Ladies restroom
*Outside of Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain] adjacent to Noodles & Company [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 Noodles & Company Customer (w/ a group) [w/ a vehicle] offered monies (to pay for food), also asked about "my travel situation & story" (where from?)...while I stood alongside the Smoothie Shop (during snow flurries); 1 Customer (w/ other Customers) [on another day] offered 'to pay for a smoothie'...while I finished off food (purchased earlier) alongside the Smoothie Shop
*Taco Bell [Fast-Food Chain] on State Street/US-89 (U.S. Highway 89): 1 Customer (who used the 1st Self-Service Order kiosk) offered money, and 'to pay for a meal'...soon after I walked over to the 2nd Self-Service Order kiosk
*Outside of Summit Pizza Co. [Local Pizza Restaurant] that shares a Strip Mall Property with Just Add Chocolate [Chocolatier]: 1 Customer (w/ a group) offered food (i.e., cheese doodles [in a box], and meat pizzas [in a pizza boxes] [if wanted]), and monies...while I stood (w/ my hiking gear) next to the outdoor bench; 1 [on another day] offered candy (Valentine's Day heart candy from the nearby Just Add Chocolate), and monies...while I stood (w/ a beverage)
*Summit Pizza Co. [Local Pizza Restaurant]: 1 Worker, encountered earlier, offered FREE food (end-of-day doodles [in boxes]) (before closing)...after I requested dipping sauces and a "To-Go" bag (for doodles that the aforementioned Customer offered); 1 Worker [on another day] offered a FREE beverage (w/ my order of food); 1 Customer offered pizza (remaining slices of meat pizza [in a pizza box])...while I sat (w/ a beverage, and cup of water) at a Dining Room table; 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker) [on another day] offered FREE 'food & beverage' (i.e., 'my order of garlic bread,' cheese doodles, and a drink cup); 1 Worker, encountered earlier, [on another day] offered a FREE beverage (drink cup) (w/ my order of food); 1 [ANONYMOUS] offered a gift card...then the aforementioned Worker informed me of the charitable donation
*Marshalls [Discount Department Store Chain]: 1 Store Associate (w/ a Co-worker), encountered many times before, offered food (snacks [in a shopping bag])...while I stashed away my grocery item (purchased earlier)
*Costa Vida [Mexican Grill Restaurant Chain]: 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker) offered a FREE dessert ('my ordered cookie')
*Outside of Jersey Mike's Subs [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ a group) offered 'to pay for a sub sandwich,' and encouragement (to be blessed by God)...while I sat at the Outdoor Picnic table; 1 (w/ a group) [on another day] offered 'to pay for a sub sandwich meal,' and encouragement (to have a good/nice day), by asking about how they could help (and why I was standing outside)...while I stood (w/ my hiking gear) near the Outdoor Picnic table; 1 Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for a sub sandwich meal,' after asking if I had anything to eat
*Outside of Costa Vida [Mexican Grill Restaurant Chain]: 1 Youth (w/ an Adult) [w/ a pickup truck] offered 'to pay for food'...while I stood (near a sidewalk curb) on one side of the Restaurant; 1 Customer offered monies, after asking about "my travel situation & story"...while I ate food (on a sidewalk curb); 1 Customer [in a vehicle that displayed a Colorado license plate] [on another day] offered monies...while I stood (w/ my hiking gear) near an Outdoor Dining table
*Cubby's Chicago Beef [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Customer offered monies, by asking if I needed any monies...while I waited for change (from a transaction) at the order counter
*Chick-fil-A [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer (who held a Child) (w/ another Customer, and Children) offered monies (to pay for dinner)...while I sat (on my hiking backpack) in the main entryway (to get temporary shelter from the rainfall outside); 1 Customer (the aforementioned other Customer [in parentheses]) offered a beverage (remaining soda [in a "To-Go" cup])
*Outside of Beans & Brews [Coffeehouse Chain]: 1 Customer offered monies, before asking for my name...while I ate food (purchased earlier) alongside the Coffeehouse; 1 Barista (who was off-duty [in a work uniform]), encountered earlier, offered water (hot water to use as a hand warmer), after mentioning that they knew it was cold outside...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (plugged into an outdoor power outlet)
*Outside of Crumbl Cookies [Cookie Shop] that shares a Strip Mall with Bout Time Pub & Grill [Sport's Bar Chain]: 1 Customer [w/ a pickup truck] offered 'food & water' (cookie, and bottled water)...while I sat alongside the Cookie Shop; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered monies, after asking about my hiking gear, also asked about my travel situation...while I prepared to eat a cookie; 1 Bout Time Customer (w/ a group) [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered monies, after repeatedly asking if I was OK...while I sat alongside the Cookie Shop; 1 ???Bout Time Customer??? [in dressy attire] [w/ a vehicle] offered monies; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered coins ('spare change')
*Outside of Village Baker [Bakery Restaurant]: 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [w/ a vehicle] offered monies, after asking if I needed anything, also the other Customer (in parentheses) asked about my travel situation...while I walked about the Outdoor Dining Area; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle that displayed a ???Texas??? license plate] offered a care package (e.g., snacks, bottled water, toiletries, and a knit cap)...while I stood in the Outdoor Dining Area; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [w/ a pickup truck] offered 'to pay for food & beverage'; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [on another day] offered pizza (remaining slices of meat pizza [in a pizza box])
*Outside of Firehouse Subs [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Customer [w/ another Customer in a vehicle] offered 'food & water' (i.e., an old blueberry muffin [from another source], and bottled water)...while I sat alongside the Sandwich Shop; 1 Customer offered 'to pay for a sub sandwich'
*Outside of 7-Eleven [Gas Station/Convenience Store]: 1 Customer [who wore a marathon style cyclist uniform] (who used to work in Downtown Detroit, MI) (w/ another Customer [their Father in-law] [on a bicycle]) [w/ a bicycle] offered 'to pay for groceries,' before asking for my name, also inquired about "my travel situation & story"...while I stood alongside the building; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle that displayed a license plate from another State] offered money...while I prepared to leave the area
*Parking Lot of Costa Vida [Mexican Grill Restaurant Chain]: 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered a gift card, before saying, "Have an amazing day!"...while I stood in a parking lot space (that was under direct sunlight, to stay warm)

-SANDY, UT-
*Outside of Taco Bell [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 offered 'to pay for a meal,' after asking if I had anything to eat...while I sat (on a sidewalk curb) on one side of the Restaurant
*Outside of Einstein Bros. Bagels [Bagel and Coffee Chain]: 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered food (bagels [end-of-day bagels] from a large "To-Go" bag)...while I ate a bagel next to an Outdoor Dining table
*The Shops at South Town [Shopping Mall] near Automotive Addiction [Museum]: 1 Mall Walker (w/ another Mall Walker) offered monies...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet in a seating area
*Outside of Potbelly [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Customer offered a dessert (remaining half of a cookie) (if wanted)...while I stood (w/ my hiking gear) next to an Outdoor Dining table

-------------

*MARCH*
In March, the locals of Lehi, Sandy, and American Fork offered me food, liquid refreshment, monies, gift card(s), coupon card(s), discount(s), grocer(ies), blanket(s), gloves, hand warmer(s), temporary shelter, ride(s), help, companionship, and encouragement. *End result: food, and prints

-LEHI, UT-
*Outside of Chick-fil-A [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...I was approached, while I stood alongside the Restaurant (on a very windy day); 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [on another day] offered food (chicken sandwich)...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 Child (w/ an Adult) [on another day] offered 'food & water' (i.e., chicken nuggets [if wanted], fries [later that evening], and cup of water); 1 Customer offered fries; 1 Customer offered monies, a blanket, and encouragement (to stay warm); 1 [in a vehicle] offered monies, and help (if needed), after commenting about my hiking gear, before giving me a handshake, also asked about "my travel situation & story"; 1 Customer [on another day] offered a coupon card...while I sat (on my hiking backpack)
*Outside of Jersey Mike's Subs [Sandwich Chain] that shares a Strip Mall with Cafe Rio [Mexican Grill Restaurant]: 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered a gift card, by saying, "This has $$$ dollars on it. (Then, they handed me a gift card.) Go get yourself something to eat!"...while I stood (w/ my hiking gear) at the Outdoor Picnic table; 1 Cafe Rio Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for a meal' (including bottled water), also asked about my travel situation
*Jersey Mike's Subs [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered a FREE sub sandwich meal (i.e., 'my ordered sub sandwich,' and a dessert w/ beverage [can of soda]) ("on the house"); 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [on another day] offered 'to pay for my sub sandwich meal'; 1 Worker (w/ Co-workers) [on another day] offered 'to pay for my ordered sub sandwich'; 1 Worker (w/ Co-workers) [on another day] offered a discount (w/ my order), and encouragement (to know that my face looked flawless). [NOTE: MY FACE HAS FRECKLES! So, I was shocked at the "flawless face" comment.]; 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker) [on another day] offered a discount; 1 ???Manager???, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered FREE 'food & beverage' ('my ordered dessert,' and bottled beverage)
*Outside of Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream [Ice Cream Shop Chain] near Cafe Rio [Mexican Grill Restaurant] and Jersey Mike's Subs [Sandwich Chain]: 2 Local Workers [in work aprons] offered 'to pay for food & water/beverage' (from the nearby Cafe Rio)...while I stood (w/ my hiking gear) at the outdoor bench; 1 Jersey Mike's Subs Customer [on another day] offered 'food & beverage' (from Jersey Mike's Subs), before requesting me to help them shave their face and back hairs (w/ a clipper); 1 Customer [in a vehicle w/ another Customer] [on another day] offered help (if needed), before stating that it was cold...while I stood (and recharged my tablet PC [w/ an outdoor power outlet]) alongside the Ice Cream Shop; 1 Customer [w/ a group in a vehicle] offered monies, by asking if I could use "that" (money)...while I stood (w/ my hiking gear) at the outdoor bench
*Cafe Rio [Mexican Grill Restaurant]: 1 Worker (w/ Co-workers) offered FREE food (end-of-day rice, beans, and tortillas)...while I sat (w/ a beverage) at a Dining Room table; 1 Worker (who mopped the floor) offered monies...while I prepared to leave the Restaurant; 1 Customer (w/ a companion), encountered earlier, [on another day] offered monies (to pay for food that night)...while I used the Ladies restroom
*Cubby's Chicago Beef [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker) offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I sat at a Dining Room table (to get temporary shelter from the strong winds/hail weather outside)
*Beans & Brews [Coffeehouse Chain]: 1 Barista, encountered many times before, offered FREE beverage ('my ordered beverage'); 1 Barista, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered FREE 'food & beverage' (w/ my order)
*Outside of Noodles & Company [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain] adjacent to Chipotle Mexican Grill [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 [ANONYMOUS] (Chipotle Customer) offered 'to pay for a meal' (Kids meal w/ bottled water from the Chipotle next door)...the 2 Chipotle Workers informed me of the charitable donation, while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 Chipotle Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for food,' after asking if I had anything to eat; 1 [on another day] offered hand warmers
*Outside of Chipotle Mexican Grill [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ another Customer [who held a Baby]) offered monies...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer [on another day] offered food (warm tortilla), by asking if I was hungry; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I prepared to jot down some notes w/ my writing pad
*Capriotti's [Sandwich Restaurant Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered earlier, offered 'food & water' (e.g., a meat sub sandwich [if wanted], baguette, and water cup)...while I finished off food (soup [purchased earlier]) at a Dining Room table; 1 Manager, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered a FREE sub sandwich (w/ my order), and gloves (disposable gloves)
*Outside of Cafe Zupas [Gourmet "Soups, Salads, & Sandwiches" Restaurant]: 2 Customers offered monies (to pay for something to eat), by asking, "Can you use that [money]?"...while I stood (w/ my hiking gear) at an Outdoor Dining table; 2 Customers (each) [on another day] offered food (bread rolls), and monies (from the 1st Customer); 1 Customer (who also is Christian) (w/ a group) offered 'to pay for a meal,' after asking for my name, also asked about "my travel situation & story"...while I sat at an Outdoor Dining table; 1 Youth (w/ an Adult) [on another day] offered a gift card, by saying, "We got you a gift card!"...while I stood in the Outdoor Dining Area; 1 Customer [on another day] offered food (soup w/ a bread roll); 2 Customers (each) (w/ another Customer) offered food (bread roll [from the 1st Customer]), and monies (from the 2nd Customer), before asking for my name, also asked about "my travel situation & story" (where from?); 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [on another day] offered food (bread roll)...while I stood next to an Outdoor Dining table (after rainfall); 1 Customer (w/ a group) offered 'to pay for food & water/beverage' (including bottled water), before pointing out my "Cross of Christ" armband; 1 Customer (w/ a companion) [on another day] offered a gift card, after asking if they could buy me dinner...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my tablet PC (plugged into an outdoor power outlet) in the Outdoor Dining Area; 1 Customer (who grew up in Nevada) (w/ a Spouse) offered 'to pay for a meal,' and encouragement (to hope I get to Israel), before asking for my name, also inquired about "my travel situation & story." Inside the Restaurant, the Customer showed my photos of their Children and Grandchildren (w/ a cellphone). Next, they asked if I had any Family, and their whereabouts. I responded, "I don't know about my former in-laws. They could still be in Michigan. They are of a different Religious expression (as Non-traditional Baptists). [Notably,] I forsook Family, Friends, and Houses to pick up my cross daily and follow Jesus Christ (Yeshua HaMashiach). Besides, I'm a Daughter...I didn't inherit anything."
*Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain]: 1 Customer offered gift cards...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (plugged into a power outlet) next to a Dining Room table
*Chick-fil-A [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I stood in the entryway (to stay out of the windy/frigid weather that night); 1 Owner/Manager (Operator) offered "Time & Space" (temporary shelter) inside the Dining Room (to take a seat), and encouragement (to know that they appreciate when I sit inside the Restaurant)...while I finished off food (purchased earlier) (on my hiking backpack) in the entryway; 1 Customer [who wore a BYU top] (w/ a Child) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & water/beverage,' after asking for my name, before asking about my "Cross of Christ" armband (if it was for Easter), also asked about "my travel situation & story" (where from?)...while I sat (on my hiking backpack) (on a rainy weather afternoon outside); 1 Customer (w/ a large group) offered monies (to pay for food/beverage), by asking if they could help...while I jotted down some notes w/ my writing pad (w/ "food and water") at a Dining Room table
*Parking Lot of Carl's Jr. [Hardee's affiliated Fast-Food Chain]: 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer offered food (e.g., meat sandwiches [if wanted], and cheese fries)...after I exited the Restaurant
*Sidewalk of Shopping Area near Chipotle Mexican Grill [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 Chipotle Customer offered monies, after asking if I had anything to eat...while I walked by the Restaurant
*Five Guys Burgers and Fries [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer offered monies, after asking if I was homeless...while I walked to the Ladies restroom
*Summit Pizza Co. [Local Pizza Restaurant] adjacent to Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream [Ice Cream Shop Chain]: 1 Customer offered 'to pay for my order of food & water' (including bottled water); 1 Sub Zero Customer (w/ a Youths) [w/ a group in a passenger van] offered monies...while I stood in the Pizza Restaurant (to stay warm); 1 Worker (w/ Co-workers) [on another day] offered FREE pizza...after I entered the Pizza Restaurant (to place an order, before closing)
*Outside of Summit Pizza Co. [Local Pizza Restaurant] adjacent to Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream [Ice Cream Shop Chain]: 1 Youth (w/ an Adult, and large group [inside the Sub Zero next door]) [w/ a passenger van] offered monies...while I stood (w/ my hiking backpack) at the outdoor bench
*Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream [Ice Cream Shop Chain]: 2 Customers offered monies, also asked about "my travel situation & story" (if I had a place to stay)...while I sat at a Dining Room table; 1 Customer (w/ a Child), encountered many times before, offered more food (in the future), 'to pay for a cookie,' and 'to pay for my ordered hot beverage,' before asking "for my name" and "if I was OK"; 1 Customer (the aforementioned) [on another day] offered 'to pay for an ice cream,' and companionship (to sit w/ me at a Dining Room table), also inquired about "my travel situation & story"...while I sat (w/ a beverage) (on a 'rain, sleet & snow'-weather evening); 1 Worker, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered a FREE ice cream ('my ordered ice cream')
*Slapfish [Seafood Restaurant]: 1 Manager offered FREE food ('my ordered fries' ["on the house"])
*Village Baker [Bakery Restaurant]: 1 Customer offered 'to pay for my order of dessert & beverage,' and 'to pay for additional food'
*Underneath Veterans Memorial Highway/I-15 (Interstate 15) [Bridge Overpass] Interchange on Timpanogos Highway/SR-92 (Utah State Route 92): 1 [ANONYMOUS] offered coins ('spare change')...then I found the charitable donation, while I packed out of my tent on the Murdock Canal Trail (after camping overnight); 1 Local [on a bicycle] [on another day] offered monies...while I prepared to leave the area
*Melty Way [Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich Restaurant] (Grand Opening after RENOVATION): 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker) offered FREE food (bag of chips) (w/ my order); 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker) [on another day] offered food (meat sandwich [if wanted]) (w/ my order)
*Parking Lot of Lone Peak Retail [Shopping Area] near Cafe Zupas [Gourmet "Soups, Salads, & Sandwiches" Restaurant]: 1 offered monies (to pay for food), before asking if I was OK...while I walked away from the nearby Cafe Zupas
*Outside of Village Baker [Bakery Restaurant]: 1 Worker (who was on their lunch break) offered food (remaining salad [in a "To-Go" box])...while I sat (on an outdoor bench) near an Outdoor Dining table on one side of the Restaurant; 1 Customer (w/ a companion) offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I stood (w/ my hiking gear) at an outdoor bench; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered food (bread roll), and monies, by asking if I needed help...while I stood on one side of the Restaurant; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered food (remaining half of a meat sandwich [in a "To-Go" box])...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered 'to pay for lunch,' by asking if I had anything to eat...after I exited the Restaurant (w/ food [purchased earlier])
*Cafe Zupas [Gourmet "Soups, Salads, & Sandwiches" Restaurant]: 1 Customer offered food (bread roll)...while I prepared to eat food (w/ beverage) at a Dining Room table; 1 Worker (w/ Co-workers), encountered many times before, [on another day] offered a FREE dessert ('my ordered dessert')
*Outside of Crumbl Cookies [Cookie Shop] near Harmons [Grocery Store Chain]: 1 Harmons Shopper offered groceries, also asked about my travel situation...while I stood (and observed the Sabbath Day Sun go down); 1 Youth [on a bicycle/scooter] offered food (remaining cookies [in a container] from Harmons)
*Timpanogos Highway/SR-92 towards Digital Drive: 1 Local (who is a Pentecostal Christian, and Visual Artist) [w/ a pickup truck], encountered before, offered monies (to pay for food/beverage), 'to pay for food & beverage' (from Noodles & Company), a ride (to Noodles & Company, and any other destination), additional help (w/ written contact information, if needed), and companionship (to eat w/ me at the Noodles & Company), before asking for my name, also inquired about "my travel situation & story"
*Marshalls [Discount Department Store Chain]: 1 Shopper offered food (i.e., a meat sandwich, cheese stick, snacks, and bottled water [in a lunch box] from Harmons Grocery Store)
*Outside of Capriotti's [Sandwich Restaurant Chain]: 2 Customers (each) offered bottled water (from the 2nd Customer), and 'to pay for food' (from the 1st Customer), after the 1st Customer asked if I needed food...while I used my Android tablet (plugged into an outdoor power outlet) just outside of the Sandwich Shop; 1 Youth (w/ a group) offered food (meat sandwich [if wanted])
*Outside of Cubby's Chicago Beef [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered earlier, offered 'to pay for food'...after I exited the Cubby's (w/ a beverage [purchased earlier])
*Outside of Blaze Pizza [Pizza Restaurant]: 1 Customer offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' by asking if they could buy me a pizza...while I stood alongside the Pizza Restaurant
*Popeyes [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer (Fireman) [who wore a local Fire Department top] (w/ another Customer) offered 'to pay for food,' and help (to find shelter, if needed)...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (plugged into a power outlet) at a Dining Room table (during a rainstorm outside); 1 Customer offered monies
*Outside of Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain] that shares a Strip Mall Property with Chipotle Mexican Grill [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 2 Chipotle Customers offered monies, and 'to pay for food & water,' before asking for my name...while I stood alongside the Smoothie Shop
*Parking Lot of 7-Eleven [Gas Station/Convenience Store] that shares a Strip Mall Property with Melty Way [Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich Restaurant]: 1 [in a vehicle] offered 'to pay for food' (from Melty Way)...soon after I tossed away trash into a trash can at a Fuel Island
*7-Eleven [Gas Station/Convenience Store]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered pizza (slice of pizza [that sadly contained bioengineered ingredients--GMOs-'genetically engineered ingredients']) (if wanted)...while I looked at a newspaper (during rainfall outside); $$$2 Workers (each), encountered many times before, [on another day] offered food (hot dog buns)...after I requested a hot dog bun$$$

-SANDY, UT-
*Outside of Potbelly [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ a group) offered food (opened bag of chips)...while I stood (near a sidewalk curb)

-AMERICAN FORK, UT-
*Target [Large Retail Department Store Chain]: 1 Shopper (who stood behind me in a checkout line) offered 'to pay for my grocery item'...after I pointed out to a Store Associate that the Self-Checkout machine was "CARD ONLY, NO CASH" (and I wanted to pay with cash)
*Olive Garden [Italian Restaurant]: 1 Customer (w/ a group) offered 'to pay for food/beverage' (lemonade)...while I finished off a dessert (redeemed w/ a Birthday coupon) (on a couch) in the entryway
*IHOP Restaurant: 1 Customer offered monies, after asking if I had anything to eat...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my tablet PC (plugged into a power outlet) (on a couch) in the entryway (on a rainy weather evening)

-------------

*APRIL-...*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*KEY*
*$$$...$$$: Charity after Request [*PRICELESS EFFORT*]
----->
*#POLICESHUTTLE#: FREE Law Enforcement Transportation
<-----
*#UNDISCLOSED#: Restricted Details about Location of Encounter
*[*FUNNY*]...[*FUNNY*]: Laughable Charitable Occurrence (such as favorable machine error happenstance)
*#CLEANSLATEUTAH#: Expunged/Cleared Criminal Record
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Direct Link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment