Wednesday, July 31, 2013

*** WHAT IN THE LIVIN' H... ***

*Jesus Christ PLEASE rapture me soon...my humble request :)*

SUBJECT: King County Jail (Keira Johnson)

To: Keira Johnson
From: Te'ya O'Bannon (teya@obannon-law.com) You have a rule set up for messages like this one.
Sent: Tue 7/30/13 7:03 PM
To: Keira Johnson (krjohnson82@hotmail.com)

Ms. Johnson,
I do not represent you and therefore will not take any action on your behalf. Please contact your counsel.
Thank you,
Te'ya O'Bannon

To: teya@obannon-law.com
From: Keira Johnson (krjohnson82@hotmail.com)
Sent: Tue 7/30/13 3:35 PM
To: teya@obannon-law.com (teya@obannon-law.com)
Bcc: us.marshals@usdoj.gov (us.marshals@usdoj.gov); slangholz@spd.state.ia.us (slangholz@spd.state.ia.us)

Hello,

Please contact the Pottawattamie County Sheriff's Office and tell them that they can issue a warrant for the arrest of Keira Renae Johnson, who is currently located at the King County Jail in Seattle, WA.

Thank you,

Keira Renae Johnson

Note: I was arrested on July 5, 2013 for "Criminal Trespass 2" (misdemeanor) and sent to the King County Jail in Seattle, WA. Since, I already have a Serious Misdemeanor (Barred from Driving in Iowa) and [a possible] two...Misdemeanor[s] for Driving While Barred...in legal terms, do I have a pending 2-5 year prison sentence?

**************************************

*** RECENT HAPPENINGS IN THE KEIRA RENAE JOHNSON TIMES ***

1 COUNT ---> JULY 5, 2013: Arrested for "Criminal Trespass 2" on the HIGHWAY (I-5), while protesting/demonstrating with "Renunciation & Treason" statement.

Sent to King County Jail...

Oddly, the State Patrol Officer, who arrested me, took *NECESSARY TRIAL DOCUMENTS/EVIDENCE" for my case, such as my notepad with the "Renunciation & Treason" statement, and transported my backpack w/ tent, box of food, and old Target bag of paperwork to the Washington State Patrol Headquarters in Bellevue, WA.

*Released on July 6, 2013 ---> Judgment: Court does not find probable cause

2 COUNT ---> JULY 6, 2013: Arrested for "Criminal Trespass 2" on the HIGHWAY (I-5), while crossing lanes and tossing "The Stranger" Seattle newspaper pages to the ground. My intentions, for the HIGHWAY activity that day, were to quickly get the attention of State Patrol, so that I could arrange to get my property (backpack w/ tent, food, etc.) placed back into my possession THAT DAY.

Sent to King County Jail...

*Released on July 8, 2013 ---> Judgment: decline - if/when charges filed, notice of hearing will be mailed to defendant's address

3 COUNT ---> July 8, 2013: Arrested for "Criminal Trespass 2" on the HIGHWAY (I-5), while crossing lanes and tossing "The Stranger" Seattle newspaper pages to the ground, and throwing small rocks/plastic "near" vehicles on HIGHWAY. My intentions, for the HIGHWAY activity that day, were to quickly get the attention of State Patrol, so that I could arrange to get my property placed back into my possession THAT DAY.

Sent to King County Jail...

Finally, the Officer, who arrested me, explained where State Patrol transported my property. The Officer said, "Your property is located at the Washington State Patrol Headquarters in Bellevue...off of 154th."

1st hearing on July 9, 2013 --> Judgment: FILING DECISION = 7/11/13 AT 9:00 AM. DEF MUST APPEAR EVEN IF BAIL/BOND POSTED.

2nd hearing on July 11, 2013 --> Judgment: Complaint filed Competency evaluation ordered Case referred to MHC (APR vacated) 07/25/13 230 pm F326 (M|F)

*Released on July 30, 2013 ---> Judgment: Case dismissed w/out prejudice for civil commitment 72 hr hold expires 7/30/13 @ 5pm. Def referred to CDMHP's.

***** GRIM DETAILS of Final Case *****
The prosecution and MHC called me INCOMPETENT and THE CASE WAS DISMISSED...quite funny, I must say, especially since I successfully (w/o slacker style interruption) achieved 2 HIGHER EDUCATION DEGREES (BA and MS) in ONLY 6 YEARS.

1 comment:

  1. NOTE: After release from the King County Jail, on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 (afternoon), I stopped by a Seattle, WA hotel and printed off directions to the State Patrol Headquarters.*****Much of the 11 mile trek towards Bellevue, WA was accomplished by using the "I-90 Trail." Yet, the trail reached a dead-end after Mercer Island, on the eastbound path. So, I entered the Interstate and walked eastbound on I-90. After passing the I-405 JCT, a Mercer Island Police Officer stopped their vehicle alongside on the HIGHWAY and requested an explanation for walking on the HIGHWAY. So, I explained to the Officer that I was recently released from the King County Jail, and was on my way to pick up my property (in police custody) from the State Patrol in Bellevue. Then, the Officer offered me a ride to the Washington State Patrol Headquarters. While the Mercer Island Officer searched my paper bag of court paperwork and jail hygiene items/supplies, a Washington State Patrol Officer stopped their vehicle behind the other Officer's vehicle. Soon after, the State Patrol Officer took the lead, and the Mercer Island Officer left the scene. The State Patrol Officer explained that the Headquarters was closed for the day, yet will open again at 8am (it was after 6pm), so the Officer offered to transport me off the HIGHWAY. However, the Officer did issue me a verbal and written "WARNING FOR WALKING ON THE FREEWAY," on a "TROOPER D... T..." business card.[FUNNY] The Officer dropped me off at a shopping center on Factoria Blvd SE, and explained how to get to the Headquarters from there.*****Eventually, I arrived at the Washington State Patrol Headquarters. While outside the visitor entrance, I contacted a receptionist via the phone posted, who redirected my call to the Evidence Dept., and I left a voicemail message regarding my property. I briefly walked away from the building, yet quickly returned, after noticing 2 State Patrol vehicles drive towards a rear parking area. I approached an "EMPLOYEES ONLY" door, and 3 officers exited the building. The highest ranking Officer asked why I was in the area, and I pointed out that I spoke with the 2nd Officer (Trooper D... T...presumably) earlier that day on the HIGHWAY. The Officer requested my court case number, asked a few more questions about the other HIGHWAY trespass charges (since July 5th) and if I had any place to stay and money. After I answered the questions and handed the Officer my court documents, the Officer went back into the building to research the location of my property. Lastly, the highest ranking Officer provided a property number to bring with me the next day (Wed., 7-31-13) to expedite the process of retrieving my property.

    ReplyDelete