Tuesday, August 13, 2013

#STIGMATIZED *

July 31, 2013: Arrested on I-90 HIGHWAY
---------------> Charge: "Criminal Trespass 2"
---------------> Sent to: King County Jail
---------------> Details: After retrieving my property from the Washington State Patrol Headquarters and spending a few hours at a local restaurant, I took the I-90 Trail (westbound) towards the E Channel Bridge. I settled down on a striped intersection fork between a centerline entry ramp and I-90 westbound lanes. Even though, it slightly rained throughout the evening, I pulled out my notepad with the "RENUNCIATION & TREASON" statement and another version of the statement (written from memory; it was showcased in my jail cell door window, while serving time for a July 8th HIGHWAY protest on I-5), while finishing off a bag of Subway cookies. An hour later, I noticed the local Law Enforcement and State Patrol cruising alongside the main westbound entry ramp, and soon after move their vehicles IN REVERSE to exit the Interstate. Eventually, 20 minutes later, the Officers found their way to the centerline area of the HIGHWAY entry ramp, where I was located. Two Officers approached and requested an explanation for the protest/demonstration on the HIGHWAY; the first Officer was a female State Patrol Trooper, and the second a local Law Enforcement Officer. During the 'pat-down' and property inspection, I repeatedly emphasized that I needed my notepad and other written statement for the next court hearing. Yet, the local Officer dismissively said, "Yeah...yeah...you can contact State Patrol." Nevertheless, the good looking female State Trooper arrested me and transported me to the King County Jail.

August 1, 2013: 1st Hearing
---------------> Judge Order: JUST SENT FORM for 2nd Appearance Filing Decision = 8-2-13 AT 9:00 AM IN KCCF JAIL COURTROOM #1 DEF MUST APPEAR EVEN IF BAIL/BOND POSTED
---------------> Cash/Bond in the amount of $2000

August 2, 2013: Second Hearing (similar to 1st Hearing)
---------------> Brief: The Judge refused to make a copy of my supporting documents: "Renunciation & Treason" statement and "Living Will." Also, the Judge did not provide a copy of the "Conditions of Release"

August 5, 2013: Final Hearing
---------------> Judge Order: 72 Hour Hold and Transfer
---------------> Details: For this trial, I presented my "Renunciation & Treason" statement (updated version, written from memory) and "Living Will" (summary brief, written from memory), suggested that the Court make a copy of my paperwork for their records, and REPEATEDLY stated that "I DO NOT SUPPORT THE MEDICAL/HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY." Once again, the assigned Public Defender and Washington State Medical cited INCOMPETENCE and demanded a "Competency Evaluation." The Judge skimmed over my paperwork and ordered a '72 Hour Hold and Transfer' to the Western State Hospital. Also, once again, the Judge did not provide a copy of the "Court Order."

 _______The Court OFFICIALLY VIOLATED MY 'LIVING WILL'!_______

August 8, 2013: Transfer to Western State Hospital
---------------> Location: Tacoma, WA
---------------> Details of Stay: I HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD, yet I was placed in the lowest (minimum) security level zone of the Hospital Wards, and oddly the Ward was COED.*SCARY*IT WAS LIKE THE 'TWILIGHT ZONE'* Also, they placed me in a room with another short-haired young woman.*NO COMMENT* Over the course of the stay, I was interviewed and explained why "I am a FUGITIVE FROM TRIAL IN IOWA" who traveled, WHILE BARRED FROM DRIVING, through 4 states into Canada, and protested/demonstrated in Seattle, WA, since May 24th...I REFUSED TO GIVE BLOOD...I REFUSED to take MEDICATIONS...I REPEATEDLY REQUESTED A SINGLE ROOM housing assignment. Hmm, so what are they going to DIAGNOSE?!

August 12, 2013: Released from the Western State Hospital
---------------> Bus Trip: I was provided funds to catch the local/regional bus transit to the Washington State Patrol Headquarters in Bellevue, WA.

-> THE STIGMATIZED SAGA CONTINUES <-

No comments:

Post a Comment