Sunday, April 14, 2019

*GoFundMe UPDATE: LANDED AT MY PLACE OF REFUGE, and DENIED ENTRY ONCE AGAIN!*

Link: http://gofundme.com/KJCharity

*LANDED AT MY PLACE OF REFUGE, and DENIED ENTRY ONCE AGAIN!

*DETAILS: Once again, I left Salt Lake City, UT for Tel Aviv, Israel by airplane in April 2019. This is the second time that I've attempted to legally enter Israel at the Ben Gurion International Airport in Tel Aviv. (My first attempt to enter Israel was made in February 2017.) At the Tel Aviv Airport, the Immigration Office determined that I DID NOT HAVE PRIOR AUTHORIZATION to gain entry into Israel, and denied me entry into Israel (until 2022, according to the U.S. Consulate General of Israel in Boston), because of "illegal immigration considerations," and "public security or public safety or public order considerations." Eventually, the Immigration Office arranged for me to be airplane transported back to the Boston Logan Airport in Boston, MA (a previous point of departure on my airline travel itinerary). Now, once again, I'm back in the United States, yet ready to return to Israel, "My Place of Refuge." [SEE BELOW LINK for my latest travel journal posts for more details.]

***Nevertheless, I am now waiting on the U.S. Consulate/Embassy Authorities to enlighten (with documented proof) the Israeli Immigration Authorities about the seriousness of my cause to gain Refugee status.***

Check out my latest travel journal posts:
+ Header: *Spring 2019 (AM 5779): The Lord also will be a REFUGE FOR THE OPPRESSED, a REFUGE IN TIMES OF TROUBLE*
+ Link: http://kjcharity.blogspot.com/2019/04/spring-2019-am-5779-lord-also-will-be.html

No comments:

Post a Comment