Saturday, September 2, 2023

*Autumn 2023 (AM 5784): Oh, that they would praise the Lord God-Adonai for his kindness, and wonderful works to all people, because he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with goodness*

*****************************************************
Random Acts of Charity or Planned Release of Goods
-> TRANSFERStrangerOUTofTOWN <-
*****************************************************

#charity   #altruism   #alms   #almsdeeds   #tzedakah   #messianicjews   #christianjews   #2023

***DESIRED ALMSDEED to gladly receive: 1-WAY TRIP TO ISRAEL***
***ARE THERE ANY JEWS (Messianic-Christian) left IN THE WORLD?***
***ATTENTION: EXILE ALL CHRISTIANS TO "Biblical Cosmology-oriented" ISRAEL (away from Heliocentric America) NOW!***
***DEMAND the declaration that ISRAEL IS THE OFFICIAL PLACE OF REFUGE FOR CHRISTIANITY, JUDAISM, AND THE ORDER OF MELCHISEDEC!***

*JANUARY-MARCH*

-------------

*APRIL-MAY*

-------------

*JUNE-AUGUST*

-------------

*SEPTEMBER*
In September, the locals of Lehi, and American Fork offered me food, liquid refreshment, monies, gift card(s), coupon card(s), coupon(s) (coupon booklet[s]), discount(s), jacket(s), blanket(s), bandages, gloves (disposable gloves), ride(s), help, Religious Event suggestion(s), and encouragement. *End result: food, another micro USB cable, another sewing kit, more thread (for sewing), [repair patches] fabric square, more [repair glue] fabric glue, more fabric tape, more bandages, and more tape

-LEHI, UT-
*Outside of Chick-fil-A [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered 'to pay for food & water'...I was approached, while I sat (on a sidewalk curb) just outside of the Restaurant; 1 Customer (who is a member of LDS, and is originally from Illinois, yet moved to Utah 10 years ago) offered monies, after asking if I had a place to stay, before asking for my name, also asked about "my travel situation & story" (where from?)...while I jotted down some notes w/ my writing pad; 1 Worker, encountered earlier, offered a FREE beverage, and coupon cards, after asking if I needed anything else...after I exited w/ my order of food (purchased earlier); 1 Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for a meal'...while I sat (on a sidewalk curb); 1 Customer [on another day] offered monies; 1 Customer (w/ a Youth) [w/ a vehicle] offered 'to pay for a meal' (including bottled water), after asking for my name, also asked about "my travel situation & story" (where from? any family?)...while I stood (near a sidewalk curb); 2 Customers (w/ a group) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & water/beverage' (including bottled water), after asking if I had anything to eat...while I sat (on a sidewalk curb); 1 group (Teenagers) [on another day] offered a meal; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & water/beverage' (including bottled water)...while I sat (and dozed off); 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' and encouragement (???to have good luck on my travels???), also inquired about "my travel situation & story"...just before I walked away from the Restaurant (after finishing off food [purchased earlier]); 1 Customer (w/ a Child) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food' (that their Child passed to me)...while I sipped a beverage (on a sidewalk curb); 1 Customer (who is a member of LDS) (w/ another Customer) [w/ a vehicle] offered a ride (to the Event), and Religious Event suggestion (about a local Old Testament Tabernacle/Temple showcase), after asking about my travel situation (where to?)...while I finished off a dessert; 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer offered monies...while I jotted down some notes w/ my writing pad; 1 Customer (w/ a group) [w/ a vehicle that displayed a Handicap Parking Permit hanger on the rear-view mirror] [on another day] offered a snack...while I sat (on a sidewalk curb)
*Outside of Beans & Brews [Coffeehouse Chain] adjacent to J. Brooks Jewelers [Jewelry Store]: 1 offered monies (i.e., the change from the transaction), and 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I sat alongside the Coffeehouse; 1 J. Brooks Salesperson offered bottled water, after warning that others in the Shopping Area complained (about me sitting outside of the Coffeehouse) and wanted them to call the Police...while I sat (and dozed off); 1 Customer [on another day] offered a beverage (that they took a sip of), by asking, "Want some [of my beverage]?"...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (plugged into an outdoor power outlet)
*Outside of Wendy's [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ a large group) offered fries (if wanted)...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (plugged into an outdoor power outlet) in the Outdoor Dining Area; 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer [on another day] offered monies, after asking about "my stuff" (my hiking gear)...while I used my Android tablet; 1 Worker (who speaks Spanish) offered FREE 'food & beverage,' after asking if I spoke Spanish...while I prepared to leave the area; 1 [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered monies, by saying, "I always see you! So I thought the next time I see [you] to offer you some money."...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (plugged into an outdoor power outlet); 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer offered food (burgers [in a "To-Go" bag]); 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer [in a vehicle w/ Children] [on another day] offered a gift card...while I sat alongside the Restaurant
*Outside of Village Baker [Bakery Restaurant]: 1 [in a vehicle] offered help (if needed), before asking if I had Venmo (Mobile Payment Service [a.k.a. Digital Wallet]), also asked about travel situation...while I walked away from the Restaurant (after finishing off some food [purchased earlier])
*Outside of Nektar Juice Bar [Juice Shop Chain] adjacent to Village Baker [Bakery Restaurant]: 1 Village Baker Customer [w/ a pickup truck] offered a gift card (from the Village Baker next door)...while I sat (and dozed off) at an Outdoor Dining table
*Outside of Taco Bell [Fast-Food Chain]: 2 Youths offered 'to pay for food' (cinnamon twists)...while I sat (on an outdoor bench) in the Outdoor Dining Area; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered food (meat taco [ :( ] [if wanted]); 1 Customer [on another day] offered food (meat taco [ :( ] [if wanted])...after finishing off food (purchased earlier); 2 Customers [w/ motorcycles] offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I jotted down some notes w/ my writing pad; 1 Customer [on another day] offered a gift card...while I ate a snack (purchased earlier)
*Wendy's [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker [encountered many times before]) offered FREE food ('my ordered dessert'); 1 Worker (w/ Co-workers) [on another day] offered FREE 'food & beverage' (w/ my order of food); 1 Customer (who stood behind me in the order line) [on another day] offered coupons (FREE Jr. Frosty Halloween-themed coupon booklet), and 'to pay for a meal,' before asking for my name...while I waited to place an order at the order counter
*Outside of Summit Pizza Co. [Local Pizza Restaurant]: 1 FedEx Delivery Driver [in a delivery truck] offered a dessert (cinnamon doodles [in a box])...after I finished off food (purchased earlier) an Outdoor Dining table
*Village Baker [Bakery Restaurant]: 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered a gift card refill (transfer of monies to an older gift card)...while I waited for my gift card balance receipt (after placing an order)
*Outside of Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain] adjacent to CBD7 [Cannabis Store] and Noodles & Company [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain] that shares a Strip Mall Property with Spitz [Mediterranean Restaurant] and Chipotle Mexican Grill [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 CBD7 Customer offered monies (to pay for food)...while I sipped a smoothie (w/ snacks [purchased earlier]) alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 (w/ a companion) [w/ a vehicle] offered monies; 1 Adult (w/ a Child) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage' (from the Noodles & Company next door)...while I sat alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 offered monies...while I spoke w/ the aforementioned Adult; 1 [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered monies, by saying, "It seems like you're in between places!"...while I prepared to eat a snack; 1 offered 'to pay for food & water' (from Noodles & Company)...while I ate a snack; 1 Customer [who wore workout clothes] (w/ Children) offered 'to pay for a smoothie'...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my tablet PC; 1 Customer [on another day] offered monies, by asking, "Are you in need of assistance, for getting something to eat? Or, are you OK?"...while I sat alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 offered 'to pay for a smoothie,' and encouragement, before asking for my name, also asked about "my travel situation & story" (where from?); 1 Noodles & Company Customer (Youth) [w/ a group in a vehicle] offered food (leftovers from Noodles & Company)...while I stood alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered a jacket (if wanted)...while I stood (w/ my hands in my pockets because of strong winds); 1 Customer offered 'to pay for a smoothie,' also inquired about "my travel situation & story" (where from?); 1 Noodles & Company Customer offered 'to pay for dinner' (from Noodles & Company); 1 Spitz Customer [on another day] offered food (from the nearby Spitz), after asking if I was homeless and hungry...while I sat alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 (w/ a companion) offered money...while I prepared to jot down some notes w/ my writing pad; 1 Customer (Local Worker) [who wore a Texas Roadhouse work top] offered monies, and 'to pay for a smoothie'...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet; 1 Customer (Local Worker) [who wore a work top] offered monies...while I sipped a smoothie; 1 [w/ a vehicle] offered monies; 1 [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered monies...while I sat alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 [in a vehicle] offered monies; 1 [w/ companions in a vehicle] offered monies...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (w/ a smoothie [purchased earlier]); 1 [w/ companions in a vehicle] offered monies...while I stood alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 Chipotle Customer offered 'to pay for food'...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet; 1 [on another day] offered food (snack bags [if wanted])...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my tablet PC; 1 Local Worker [who wore a Panda Express work uniform] offered food (fries from the nearby Wingstop); 1 (w/ a companion) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage' (from Noodles & Company), before asking for my name...while I sat alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 Youth [w/ an Adult in a vehicle] offered monies, by saying, "My mom said that we wanted to buy you dinner, but we're in a rush. (Then, they handed me money.) Have a good one!"
*********************
***************REVERSE ALTRUISM:***************
*Harmons [Grocery Store Chain]: 1 Local Police Officer (w/ backup) issued me a verbal trespass from the Harmons (in response to complaints from the Workers about my lengthy restroom usage)
*********************
*Jersey Mike's Subs [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker) offered a FREE beverage ('my ordered beverage' [drink cup])
*Noodles & Company [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered 'to pay for my ordered beverage' (bottled beverage); 1 Worker, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered FREE 'food & beverage' (w/ a drink cup)...soon after I entered the Restaurant; 1 [on another day] offered bottled water...while I prepared to eat food (w/ beverage) at a Dining Room table
*Outside of Noodles & Company [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 Youth (w/ another Customer) [w/ a vehicle] offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I sat alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [w/ a pickup truck] offered monies, by saying, "We decided to help [you] out!"; 1 [w/ a vehicle] offered 'to pay for food'...while I stood alongside the Restaurant
*Outside of Maverik [Gas Station/Convenience Store]: 1 Manager (w/ a Co-worker) offered water, after asking if I needed anything, before mentioning that I could use the Outdoor Dining Area (at the far end of the building)...while I used my Android tablet (on a window ledge) alongside the building; 1 Customer offered monies, by asking if I needed anything...while I stood (w/ a cup of water)
*Timpanogos Highway/SR-92 (Utah State Route 92) & Thanksgiving Way: 1 [w/ a companion in a vehicle] offered a beverage (can of soda)...while I walked Westward along the side of the Highway
*7-Eleven [Gas Station/Convenience Store]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered FREE water/beverage (including bottled water)
*Triumph Boulevard past Cabelas Boulevard: 1 Local [in a vehicle], encountered many times before, offered monies, after asking if I remembered them from past encounters...while I walked downhill towards the next traffic light
*Bus Stop on Triumph Boulevard near Staybridge Suites [Hotel]: 1 [w/ a bicycle] offered monies, after asking if I needed anything...while I packed away my tent (near the Bus Stop Shelter) (after camping overnight); 1 [w/ a bicycle], encountered before, [on another day] offered food (if needed), blankets (if wanted), and additional help (if needed)...while I prepared to pack out of my pitched tent
*Outside of Roxberry Juice Co. [Smoothie Shop]: 1 Barista offered FREE food (muffin), and $$$gloves (disposable gloves [per request])$$$...while I prepared to eat a snack alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 (who speaks Portuguese) (w/ a companion) offered monies, after asking "if I spoke Spanish" and "if I was OK"...while I stood alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer offered monies; 1 Customer (w/ Children) [on another day] offered monies (that 2 of their Children passed to me)
*Outside of Jersey Mike's Subs [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered monies...while I stood (near my hiking backpack) at an Outdoor Picnic table; 1 Child (w/ an Adult) offered monies (by placing down the money on a seat of the Outdoor Picnic table)
*Massage Green Spa: $$$1 Receptionist offered bandages (from their vehicle outside), also asked about "my travel situation & story"...after I asked for bandages at the front desk$$$
*Chick-fil-A [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered 'to pay for a beverage' (w/ my order of food)
*Wingstop [Chicken Wings Restaurant Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered FREE 'food & water' (i.e., 'my ordered dessert,' and a water cup)
*Summit Pizza Co. [Local Pizza Restaurant]: 1 Worker offered a FREE beverage, and discount (w/ my order)

-AMERICAN FORK, UT-
*Swig (a.k.a. Swig n' Sweets) [Soft Drink Shop Chain]: 2 Workers offered FREE food ('my order of pretzel bites')

-------------

*OCTOBER*
In October, the locals of Lehi, Orem, Sandy, and Draper offered me food, liquid refreshment, monies, gift card(s), coupon card(s), discount(s), groceries, care package(s) (snacks, hand warmers, socks, etc.), blanket(s), winter gear (gloves, etc.), bracelets, hand warmers, ride(s), help, and encouragement. *End result: food, another pair of shoes (boots), and another replacement luggage cart

-LEHI, UT-
*Beans & Brews [Coffeehouse Chain]: 1 Barista (w/ a Co-worker), encountered many times before, offered a discount (w/ my order); 1 Barista, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered a FREE coffee/cappuccino refill...after I asked about coffee refills (w/ an old coffee cup in hand)
*Outside of Noodles & Company [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain] adjacent to Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain] and Chipotle Mexican Grill [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 offered monies (to pay for dinner)...I was approached, while I sat alongside the Restaurant (after rainfall); 1 Customer (w/ a group) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' after asking if they could buy me a soup...while I sat (w/ a cup of water) (after finishing off some food [purchased earlier]) alongside the Restaurant; 1 [w/ a vehicle] offered food (to grab a few cookies [in a container] from Target)...after I finished off a dessert (w/ a beverage); 1 Customer [on another day] offered monies, by saying, "I got a couple of dollars! (Then, they handed me money.) Have a nice day!"...while I sat alongside the Restaurant; 1 Youth (w/ an Adult) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' and additional help (if needed)...while I sat (w/ my Bible in hand) (after finishing off a "National Noodle Day" bowl and dessert [purchased earlier]); 1 Adult (w/ the aforementioned Youth) (who has been in Utah for 10 years, and used to camp outside of a local building [before it was demolished]) [w/ a vehicle] offered a gift card, and encouragement (e.g., "to stay warm," and "that they commend me, because they never once saw me beg for money"), after mentioning that they've seen me many times before...while I prepared to leave the Restaurant area; 1 [on another day] offered monies (to pay for coffee), by asking, "Hey, do you need [some money] for coffee? (Then, they handed me money.) Here you go!"...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet; 1 Jamba Juice Customer offered a smoothie; 1 [on another day] offered 'to pay for food/beverage' (smoothie from the Jamba Juice next door)...while I sat (w/ a bottled beverage, and cup of ice) (after finishing off food [purchased earlier]); 1 Jamba Juice Customer [on another day] offered coupon cards (from Jamba Juice, and Cafe Rio)...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my tablet PC; 1 (w/ a Youth) [w/ a pickup truck] [on another day] offered 'to pay for food' (from Noodles & Company, or Chipotle)...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet; 1 Chipotle Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage' (from the Chipotle next door)...while I sat alongside the Restaurant; 1 Chipotle Customer offered scarves (if wanted); 1 Chipotle Customer (w/ another Customer) offered food (chips & queso)...while I stood alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer [on another day] offered food (bowl of noodles), by saying, "I would like to offer you some dinner!"...while I sat alongside the Restaurant; 1 Chipotle Customer (w/ a companion) offered monies, and 'to pay for food & beverage' (from Chipotle)...while I prepared to leave the area; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' after asking for my name, also asked about "my travel situation & story"...soon after I moved my hiking gear to an area alongside the Restaurant
*Bus Stop on Triumph Boulevard near Staybridge Suites [Hotel]: 1 UTA Bus Driver [in a transit bus] offered a FREE ride...while I took down my tent (near the Bus Stop Shelter) (after camping overnight) (after morning rainfall); 1 UTA Bus Driver [in a transit bus] [on another day] offered a FREE ride, and help (to quickly move my hiking gear into the bus)...while I packed away my tent
*Wingstop [Chicken Wings Restaurant Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered FREE 'food & water' (i.e., 'my ordered dessert,' and a water cup); 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker) [on another day] offered FREE food ('my ordered dessert' ["on the house"]); 1 Worker [on another day] offered FREE food ('my ordered dessert')
*Outside of Chick-fil-A [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Youth offered 'to pay for food,' before saying, "Have a nice day!"...while I sat (on a sidewalk curb) just outside of the Restaurant; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered monies...while I stood (near a sidewalk curb); 1 "Drive-Thru" Customer [in a vehicle w/ a companion] [on another day] offered monies (to pay for food)...while I sat (on a sidewalk curb); 1 Customer (w/ Children) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' before asking for my name; 1 Teenager (w/ a large group of Teenagers) [w/ a vehicle] offered food (nuggets [if wanted])...while I stood (near a sidewalk curb); 1 Customer (w/ a group) [on another day] offered bottled water, and monies, before saying, "God bless you!"...while I sat (on a sidewalk curb); 1 Customer [w/ another Customer (w/ a wheelchair) in a vehicle] [on another day] offered food (small bag of chips [from a box in their trunk]); 1 [in a vehicle] [on another day] offered monies (to pay for something to eat), after asking if I was OK (or hungry); 1 Customer (w/ a Child) offered 'to pay for food'...while I read my Bible; 1 Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for a meal,' after asking for my name...while I sat (on a sidewalk curb); 1 Customer [on another day] offered food (sandwich [if wanted]); 1 Customer (w/ another Customer, and a Child) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' and a blanket; 1 Customer [on another day] offered food (fries)...while I sat (on a sidewalk curb) (on a very windy day); 1 UPS Delivery Driver (who is a member of LDS, and went on an LDS Mission to Uganda, Africa) [in a delivery truck], encountered many times before, offered a coupon card (from Costa Vida); 1 [in a vehicle w/ companions] offered monies, by saying, "Hey ma'am! (Then, they held money outside of their window.) Have a good one!"; 1 Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for a meal,' and additional help (if needed)...while I sat (on a sidewalk curb); 1 Worker [w/ an electric scooter], encountered many times before, offered a dessert (cookie)...soon after I tossed away trash into a trash can nearby; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer [who held a Baby]) [on another day] offered monies, by asking, "Do you need [some money] to go in and get something to eat?"...while I sat (on a sidewalk curb) (on a cold weather day); 1 Child [in a van w/ a group] [on another day] offered a care package (e.g., snacks, bottled water, hand warmers, and socks)...while I prayed over food
*Parking Lot Lane of a Shopping Area near Wingstop [Chicken Wings Restaurant Chain]: 1 [in a pickup truck w/ a companion] offered monies...while I walked across the parking lot (during rainfall)
*Taco Bell [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer (who grew up Catholic, and is from California) [w/ a vehicle] offered 'to pay for food & beverage,' a ride (if needed),  help (to pitch my tent outside), and encouragement (to have good luck), after asking for my name, before "inquiring about my Vegan status (why I eat only veggie and for how long)" and "moving to shake my hand (more than once)," also inquired about "my travel situation & story"...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (plugged into a power outlet) at a Dining Room table
*The Original Pancake House [Breakfast Restaurant Chain]: 1 [ANONYMOUS] (???Customer???) offered 'to pay for my order of pancakes'...then a Waitress (w/ a Co-worker) informed me of the charitable donation, after I placed an order at the order counter
*Wendy's [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Worker (w/ a ???Manager???) offered FREE food ('my ordered dessert') (w/ my order), after asking if I spoke Spanish; 1 Worker (w/ Co-workers), encountered before, [on another day] offered 'to pay for my order'...while I attempted to redeem a coupon from a coupon booklet
*Outside of Taco Bell [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Customer [w/ a companion in a vehicle] offered food (i.e., the leftover meat tacos from a meal [in a "To-Go" bag] [if wanted])...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet in the Outdoor Dining Area; 2 "Drive-Thru" Customers [on another day] offered monies, and 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I walked to the Outdoor Dining Area
*Sidewalk of a Shopping Area near Wingstop [Chicken Wings Restaurant Chain]: 1 Wingstop Customer offered help (if needed)...while I stood (and observed the Sabbath Day Sun go down)
*Noodles & Company [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ a group) offered a gift card, and encouragement (to be blessed by God)...while I ate food (w/ water/beverage) (purchased earlier) at a Dining Room table; 1 Worker, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered FREE cookies (w/ my order); 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker), encountered many times before, [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage' (i.e., 'my ordered baguette,' and a bottled beverage)
*Outside of Beans & Brews [Coffeehouse Chain]: 1 group offered 'to pay for food & beverage'...while I stood (and used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet [plugged into an outdoor power outlet] [and watched the latest news about the Israel-Hamas War]) alongside the Coffeehouse; 1 Customer offered food (sandwich), and encouragement (that I have a beautiful smile); 1 Barista, encountered many times before, offered food ('my desired food item'); 1 Customer [w/ a companion in a vehicle] [on another day] offered monies, by asking, "I don't know your situation, but will a couple of bucks help?"...while I stood alongside the Coffeehouse; 1 Child [who wore a Soccer Uniform] (w/ an Adult) offered monies...while I stood (under the Sabbath Day Sun) on a crosswalk near the "Drive-Thru" lane; 1 Customer [on another day] offered monies, by saying, "I don't know your situation, but you're still on the road!"...while I prepared to eat a snack alongside the Coffeehouse; 1 UPS Delivery Driver (who is a member of LDS, and went on an LDS Mission to Uganda, Africa) [in a delivery truck], encountered many times before, [on another day] offered drink mix, bottled water (that they added the drink mix to), and encouragement (on my travels to Israel)...while I used the FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet (plugged into an outdoor power outlet) (on a very breezy afternoon)
*Outside of Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain] adjacent to Noodles & Company [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain] that shares a Strip Mall Property with Chipotle Mexican Grill [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 (who used to stay at the local Comfort Inn) [w/ a vehicle] offered monies, and encouragement (that God aligned them to me to give me money [that day]), after asking if I remembered them from the local Comfort Inn (because they remembered walking past me at the Hotel)...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 Customer (who works for Adobe [Multinational Computer Software Company] across the street) [w/ a vehicle] offered 'to pay for a smoothie,' before asking for my name, also asked about "my travel situation & story" (where from?)...while I prepared to leave the area; 1 Noodles & Company Customer (w/ another Adult, and Children) [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & water' (including bottled water from Noodles & Company), and encouragement (they were sorry that [I was] having such a hard time) (from 1 of their Children), after 1 of their Children (in parentheses) asked "if I was OK" and "if I was hungry"...while I sat alongside the Smoothie Shop; 2 Customers (a Couple) [in dressy attire] offered 'to pay for food & beverage' (from Noodles & Company), after asking about "my travel situation & story"...while I stood alongside the Smoothie Shop; 2 Chipotle Customers (w/ a large group of Children) [on another day] offered 'to pay for food & beverage' (from Chipotle)...while I sat alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 (w/ a group) [w/ a pickup truck] [on another day] offered monies...while I finished off food (from Noodles & Company); 1 Customer offered 'food & beverage' (i.e., a meat sandwich, and smoothie)...while I stood alongside the Smoothie Shop; 1 Noodles & Company Customer offered a dessert (from Noodles & Company); 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] [on another day] offered 'to pay for a smoothie'...while I used FREE WiFi w/ my Android tablet; 1 Noodles & Company Worker [in work attire], encountered many times before, [on another day] offered food (pretzel)...while I sat alongside the Smoothie Shop
*Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain]: 1 Customer [who wore workout/fitness clothes] (who traveled to New Zealand after High School) offered 'to pay for food,' after pointing out that I had a good brand hiking backpack, before asking of my name, also inquired about "my travel situation & story"...while I sat at a Dining Room table (and waited for my ordered smoothie); 1 Customer (w/ a companion) [on another day] offered 'to pay for my order'; 1 Barista (w/ a Co-worker) [on another day] offered FREE food ('my ordered cup of granola')
*Cafe Rio [Mexican Grill Restaurant]: 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered 'to pay for food & water' (including bottled water), after asking if they could pay for my dinner...while I prepared to leave the Restaurant (after finishing off "food and beverage")
*Jersey Mike's Subs [Sandwich Chain]: 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker [encountered many times before]) offered FREE 'food & beverage' (i.e., 'my ordered dessert,' and a beverage); 1 Worker [on another day] offered FREE food ('my ordered dessert'); 1 Worker, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered a FREE sub sandwich ('my ordered sub sandwich')
*********************
***************REVERSE ALTRUISM:***************
*Taco Bell [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, relayed a request for me to leave the Restaurant (by a certain time) (from the Management)...while I finished off food at a Dining Room table
*********************
*Village Baker [Bakery Restaurant]: 1 Worker offered a FREE beverage (drink cup) (w/ my order)
*Outside of Jersey Mike's Subs [Sandwich Chain] adjacent to Laid Back Poke Shack [Hawaiian Restaurant] that shares a Strip Mall with Cafe Rio [Mexican Grill Restaurant]: 1 Cafe Rio Customer [w/ another Customer in a vehicle] offered food (leftovers [that contained meat] from Cafe Rio [if wanted])...while I sat alongside the Sandwich Shop; 1 Laid Back Customer [on another day] offered food (from Laid Back); 1 offered a beverage (can of soda), 'to pay for food,' and encouragement (???to have a good one???)
*Outside of Chipotle Mexican Grill [Fast Casual Dining Restaurant Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ a group) offered 'to pay for food & water' (that 1 of their group [in parentheses] passed to me)...while I sat alongside the Restaurant; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) [w/ a vehicle that displayed a Handicap Parking Permit hanger on the rear-view mirror] [on another day] offered 'to pay for a meal' (w/o beverage), and encouragement (to find someplace warm to stay for the night)...while I stood alongside the Restaurant (on a very windy/frigid day); 1 Customer (w/ a Child) offered 'to pay for food,' after asking if I wanted a burrito
*Outside of Costa Vida [Mexican Grill Restaurant Chain]: 1 Customer (w/ a few companions) [w/ a vehicle] offered 'to pay for food/beverage'...while I sat at an Outdoor Dining table (after finishing off food [purchased earlier])
*Outside of Maverik [Gas Station/Convenience Store]: 1 Motorcyclist (Customer) [w/ a motorcycle] offered 'to pay for water' (bottled water), after asking if I needed anything...while I stood (w/ my hiking gear in a shopping cart) alongside the building; 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered monies, after asking if I needed anything; 1 Worker [on another day] offered bracelets (before they tossed away a box of bracelets)...while I stood alongside the building; 1 Customer [w/ a pickup truck that displayed a company decal] offered monies, after asking if I was OK, before saying, "God bless you!" also asked about my travel situation (if I had a place to stay); 1 Customer offered 'food & beverage'; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered food (beef jerky [if wanted]); 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered monies, by saying, "God bless!"...while I sat (on a window ledge); 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered monies, by asking if I needed some help; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered monies...while I stood alongside the building; 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered food (i.e., meat soup, or chocolate candy [if wanted])...while I read my Bible; 1 Customer offered 'to pay for food'...while I jotted down some notes w/ my writing pad
*Outside of Roxberry Juice Co. [Smoothie Shop]: 1 Customer (w/ another Customer) offered food (muffins), and encouragement (???to have a good day???)...after I exited the Smoothie Shop (after quickly visiting the Ladies restroom)
*Outside of Crumbl Cookies [Cookie Shop]: 1 Child [w/ an Adult in a vehicle] offered a cookie...while I stood (w/ my hiking gear in a shopping cart) next to the Outdoor Dining table
*Crumbl Cookies [Cookie Shop]: 1 Worker (w/ a Co-worker) offered a FREE cookie...after I asked about the cookie that the aforementioned Child offered as charity
*Chick-fil-A [Fast-Food Chain]: 1 Worker [who wore a face mask], encountered many times before, offered hand warmers...while I waited for my order at the order counter; 1 Customer [on another day] offered 'to pay for a water/beverage'...while I prepared to leave the entryway; 1 Worker, encountered many times before, [on another day] offered 'to pay for my order of food'
*Outside of Blaze Pizza [Pizza Restaurant]: 1 Customer offered a dessert (cookie)...while I sat at an Outdoor Dining table; 1 Customer offered monies (to pay for food), after asking "about my hiking gear" and "if I was waiting for someone," before saying, "Go on in there and get you some food! Happy travels!"
*Outside of Village Baker [Bakery Restaurant]: 1 Customer [w/ a vehicle] offered monies, and encouragement, after asking about "my travel situation & story" (where I started)...while I finished off food (w/ beverage) (purchased earlier) at an Outdoor Dining table; 2 Customers (each) offered help (w/ food, if needed)...while I finished off a beverage (on a very windy night)
*Maverik [Gas Station/Convenience Store]: 1 Worker, encountered many times before, offered FREE water/beverage (including bottled water), and 'to pay for winter gear' (such as gloves, face mask, etc.)

-OREM, UT-
*Dollar Tree [Discount Retail Store Chain]: 1 Shopper (who stood ahead of me in a checkout line) offered 'to pay for my groceries'
*Outside of juice 'n java [Fresh Juice/Espresso Bar] near Dollar Tree [Discount Retail Store Chain]: 1 (the aforementioned Shopper) [in a vehicle], encountered earlier, offered monies...while I jotted down some notes w/ my writing pad

-SANDY, UT-
*Target [Large Retail Department Store Chain]: 1 Shopper offered monies, by asking, "Can I give you something (some money)? (Then, they handed me money.) Here you go! Have a good day!"...while I ate a snack (purchased earlier) in an exitway

-DRAPER, UT-
*Jamba Juice ["Juice & Smoothie" Chain]/Auntie Anne's [Pretzel Chain]: 1 Barista offered FREE food ('my order of pretzels' w/ dipping sauce)

-------------

*NOVEMBER-...*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*KEY*
*$$$...$$$: Charity after Request [*PRICELESS EFFORT*]
----->
*#POLICESHUTTLE#: FREE Law Enforcement Transportation
<-----
*#UNDISCLOSED#: Restricted Details about Location of Encounter
*[*FUNNY*]...[*FUNNY*]: Laughable Charitable Occurrence (such as favorable machine error happenstance)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Direct Link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment