Sunday, May 26, 2013

More Updates: RENUNCIATION and TREASON

YESTERDAY's COURTHOUSE TOUR:
I protested outside of the US District Courthouse for more than 10 hours. I marched around the front of the Courthouse, and presented the "RENUNCIATION and TREASON" statement with 3 sheets of notepad paper. 

Eventually, a US Marshal walked out of the Courthouse and asked me to move to a bench in the front courtyard area. So, I continued the protest in the Courthouse courtyard. By late evening, as I started to pop my tent, the same US Marshal returned and said that camping is not allowed on the premises. Then, the US Marshal requested my identification, such as a Passport. After the US Marshal rambled on about the newness of the Passport, and that it was issued in Canada, yet is noticeably missing an official stamp, the US Marshal handed back my Passport and mentioned that I could, however, sleep on a bench. At that point, I decided to move to another location for the night and return the next day.

I settled down and popped my tent in a nice terrace above a Bank of America parking garage, with an enclosed fitness center and Asian cuisine restaurant. I noticed the building earlier that day when I searched for breakfast food.

***************

MORNING WAKE UP CALL:
I abruptly awakened around 6 am to the sound of patrolling building security guards. So, as I packed up my tent, one of the guards approached and asked if I was leaving and I replied, "Yes, and I'm moving my tent, too." 

I casually walked around the area and spotted another Courthouse: The Seattle Municipal Court. So, I pulled out the notepad with the "RENUNCIATION and TREASON" statement, and marched along the front of the Courthouse. Next, I presented the statement in front of the Seattle Police Department Headquarters (located next door).

After another visit to Target and Starbucks, I trekked back to the US District Courthouse.

***************

MAYBE:
Maybe, on this rainy day, my captivating progression towards BANISHED PILGRIM status will begin, when/and if the Seattle Law Enforcement with US Marshal support find me among the trees.

1 comment:

  1. JUST IN CASE:
    US Marshals Service: (206) 370-8600 || http://www.usmarshals.gov/district/wa-w/index.html

    ReplyDelete