Saturday, May 25, 2013

Updates

OVERNIGHT STAY at KING COUNTY COURTHOUSE:
Yesterday, after many hours of online activity at the SeaTac International Airport, I decided to take my FUGITIVE FOR STATELESSNESS protest to the Courthouse, instead of "bum-it-out" at Nickelsville (homeless camp in Seattle).

So, I took the late night Link Light Rail train towards downtown Seattle. When in range of the King County Courthouse, I placed a copy of my "RENUNCIATION and TREASON" statement in a more visible position on one side of my backpack, and trekked up and down the surprisingly steep hills of downtown Seattle towards the Courthouse. Eventually, I settled down on newspaper on a window ledge outside the Courthouse.

The FUNNIEST SLEEPY EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS of the overnight stay were the law enforcement vehicles on hourly patrol of the area. Especially since, I am a FUGITIVE, and at least 20 law enforcement vehicles (including Sheriff Deputy vehicles) passed by every hour (sometimes 10 times in one hour).

********************

EARLIER THIS MORNING:
By morning, I decided to go get some breakfast, and discovered that on Saturdays most downtown businesses open a few hours before noon or close on weekends. Well, I continued looking around and noticed the US Appeals Court. So, I walked up to the front doors of the building in an attempt to guarantee that the surveillance cameras recorded my "RENUNCIATION and TREASON" statement.

Eventually, I took my search for food towards Pike Place Market, and walked into a familiar work setting: Target.

********************

MAYBE LATER:
Maybe, I will get a chance to protest at the US District Court in Seattle, too.
Maybe, the 50th law enforcement vehicle will stop and after "25 questions and 25 minutes" will notice my criminal record and a "no-show" at a recent trial, and will arrest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment