Friday, May 24, 2013

*RENUNCIATION & TREASON STATEMENT [Working Version]

^Original version written @ Calgary Remand Centre [JAIL] on 5-20-13
^Copy sent to [Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada]

I, Keira Renae Johnson, CONFESS that JESUS CHRIST is LORD God in flesh,
   RENOUNCED United States of America (USA) CITIZENSHIP, and
   COMMITTED TREASON with RELIGIOUS ACTS and certain means.

I CURSED the USA to FAIL at all WAR ENDEAVORS and
   PROTEST the USA's EMPIRE EXPANSION plans for other
   nations/countries.

(I AGREE with foreign nations and opposing forces that
   DECAPITATION and INCINERATION are
   EFFECTIVE methods of execution, which
   GUARANTEE physical body DEATH.)

As a FUGITIVE in Canada (April-May 2013),
   I OFFICIALLY RENOUNCED USA CITIZENSHIP, while seeking
   EXPATRIATION in a foreign country.

I DEMAND STATELESSNESS and
   BANISHMENT to the land of ISRAEL. (Leviticus 19:33)

Keira Renae Johnson - A GENTILE CHRISTIAN (Protestant)
______________________________________________________________

***********************
*CITIZENSHIP STATUS
***********************

*Earth: I AM A CITIZEN OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF ISRAEL! (Ephesians 2:12-13,19)
*Heaven: My CITIZENSHIP is in HEAVEN, from whence I expect my LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. (Philippians 3:20)

No comments:

Post a Comment